• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
"Deputies arrested Jatraveous Williams, 22, in connection with the death of his boss, 56-year-old Leonard John Ruffer, after being called to Ruffer's home early Friday evening and finding him shot to death.

Williams allegedly shot Ruffer, a neighbor who runs a floor installation company, after getting in an argument that culminated in Ruffer firing Williams.

While a family member attempted to bring Williams into the sheriff's office for questioning, deputies said Williams pulled out a pistol, prompting the family member to stop at a gas station and call authorities.

Deputies engaged in a standoff with Williams, before he surrendered and was taken into custody."

Link!

DD1c.jpg

Trying to figure out where the heck 'Jatraveous' as a name came from. (the outside of the 'Jatravartid people of Viltvodle Six')

Turns out his mother named him after an acronym -

J - Is for jewel, the sparkle in your eye. | Ummm... yeah, all I see are dead eyes here luv
A - Is for adventure, take a new one today. | Enjoy the 25 to life courtesy of the State
T - Is for treasure, that of your friendship. | Because I hope you and your celly get along so well
R - Is for rely, everyone's trustworthy friend. | I think your boss had something to say about that
A - Is for accepting, your forgiving nature. | Check again, not sure you'll find it though
V - Is for vision, few can share. | LOLWUT!?!
E - Is for extra, those little things you do! | In fairness, surrendering is better than getting shot by the cops
O - Is for observant, nothing gets by you! | Not enough foresight to see the consequences of his actions apparently
U - Is for uncanny, the way you know what to do. | Refer to 'O'
S - Is for share, your talents, time, and possessions with others | Oh boy did you hit the nail on the head here. He's going to be sharing EVERYTHING while in the slam

https://www.names.org/n/jatraveous/about

How did this mutt get the bosses address?
Post automatically merged:

Then, there's this:

"While a family member attempted to bring Williams into the sheriff's office for questioning, deputies said Williams pulled out a pistol, prompting the family member to stop at a gas station and call authorities."

Since when do you give rides to people who shoot and kill a member of your family?

Last edited:

Then, there's this:

"While a family member attempted to bring Williams into the sheriff's office for questioning, deputies said Williams pulled out a pistol, prompting the family member to stop at a gas station and call authorities."

Since when do you give rides to people who shoot and kill a member of your family?
I was wondering about that, too. Doesn't make sense.

Then, there's this:

It says the boss was his neighbour and I assume it was his family member who tried to get him to turn himself in

Back