• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Brought to you by ghosttruck!

Police arrested a Little Rock man who allegedly bit and struck woman after she caught him digging through her trunk outside of the city’s zoo, according to court records.

Authorities said 53-year-old Curtis Coleman attacked a 32-year-old woman after she returned to her car Friday morning while visiting the Little Rock Zoo.
Screen_Shot_2019-04-08_at_12.03.09_PM_t800.png

The woman told officers when she confronted Coleman, he “bit her right hand” and began “hitting her in the face, causing injury,” according to the police report. The report said she later went to the hospital for her injuries.

Police said Coleman ran off toward War Memorial Stadium after the alleged attack. Officers chased him and arrested him, the report said.

Coleman was charged Monday with felony robbery, as well as a lesser fleeing from police and battery infraction.
[....]
Coleman was released after posting a $15,000 bond Monday morning, records show.

https://www.arkansasonline.com/news...ting woman outside Little Rock Zoo police say

I suggest not getting that close to anyone you want to confront. Also, have your gun ready first. I'd imagine getting shot in the face might slow him down a bit.

Back