• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Pasco deputies have arrested a man for abusing three children because they didn't eat their breakfast fast enough.

Benny James III was arrested Wednesday night at his home in Spring Hill. Deputies say the 42-year-old hit three children with a belt because they didn't eat their breakfast in a 30-minute time limit.

According to an arrest report, the children reported being hit with a belt on their buttocks, hands, feet and back.

The arrest report says James then gave the children 10 more minutes to eat. When the kids couldn't finish their breakfast, deputies say James hit them again.

The victims are ages 5, 8 and 9, according to the Pasco Sheriff's Office. Deputies say two of the children had injuries to their upper back, hands and feet. The third had a bruise on each foot.

I'm a fast eater. Always have been.
I think it's because I was one of 5 kids and we never had enough food. My nutty mom would eat on her way home and then tell us "I'm not hungry, you shouldn't be hungry" or "have a bowl of cereal" even tho we had no cereal or milk in the house.

Fast forward
I went on a blind date when I was around 40
Our food arrived and I started eating.
As I took my last bite, I noticed he was still fucking around with his baked potato and hadn't even taken one bite yet.
:oops:

I'm a fast eater. Always have been.
I think it's because I was one of 5 kids and we never had enough food. My nutty mom would eat on her way home and then tell us "I'm not hungry, you shouldn't be hungry" or "have a bowl of cereal" even tho we had no cereal or milk in the house.

Fast forward
I went on a blind date when I was around 40
Our food arrived and I started eating.
As I took my last bite, I noticed he was still fucking around with his baked potato and hadn't even taken one bite yet.
:oops:
I had a friend with parents like that. They'd go out to eat alone when we were in 4th grade and wouldn't bring back anything (even though there was zero food in the house).

I had a friend with parents like that. They'd go out to eat alone when we were in 4th grade and wouldn't bring back anything (even though there was zero food in the house).
My dad divorced my mom and got custody of us 5 kids and a few years later met an angel. They married and we never were hungry again. I'm still very close to her and think of her as my real mother.

1624293972447.png

Name:JAMES, BENNY III

Supervision Begin Date:04/05/2021

Supervision Type:PROBATION FELONY
Scheduled Termination Date:04/04/2024
Current Community Supervision History:

Offense DateOffenseSentence DateCountyCase No.Community Supervision Length
03/06/2019WILLFUL CHILD ABUSE04/05/2021PASCO19014283Y 0M 0D

Latest posts

Back