• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Santa Ana police are issuing a warning for parents regarding a man released on bail who is accused of using an online dating app to meet and assault a 15-year-old boy.

Michael Komoto, 59, was arrested after using the app Grindr to engage in sexual acts with a minor, police said.

An investigation uncovered Komoto saying he was 39 years old. He picked the teenager up near his home on April 14, promising a shopping spree in exchange for "making out."

Detectives say Komoto sexually assaulted the teen at a storefront which doubles as the suspect's business and home.

The two headed to South Coast Plaza to buy makeup at Sephora, where police say the teen got scared, called a friend to pick him up and went to police.

Komoto was booked for engaging in sex acts with a minor and posted bail the same night of his arrest on April 18.

What are 15-yr-olds doing on Grindr and what was this kid thinking? He came to his senses a little bit late, but at least he recognized this dude is bad news and reported him. Waaayyy back there before the internet, my first ex's little brother was hanging at the bus station doing "favors". His parents had to go extract him from a situation when one of his "friends" wouldn't let him leave.

What a creep

Im talking about the kid of course. Grindr is only used for one thing. This kid knew what he was doing. Also, what 15 year old boy wants to go shopping at Sephora? Good lord, i dont think there was ever a chance of this flamer having a normal relationshp in his life regardless of being preyed upon as a youth. Damage case creep for sure.

Back