• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A 43-year-old man was forced to have his scrotum chopped off after it became so swollen it hung below his knees and started to rot.

The unidentified man's scrotum gradually grew over three decades, leaving him unable to walk, relying on his mother to help him carry out day-to-day tasks.

A CT scan of his abdomen and pelvis at a hospital in Panama revealed he had a massive hernia containing part of his bowel.

A build-up of fluid had caused his scrotum and leg to swell to 3.35kg (7lbs) in weight, causing open wounds that oozed foul-smelling pus. His penis also became 'buried' in the swollen flesh.

The only course of action was emergency surgery to remove all the infected tissue in a series of complicated procedures.

Doctors in Texas, led by Dr Katherine Dowd, Baylor Scott and White Health, detailed the case in Urology Case Reports.

The report said the man hadn't seen a doctor for years before arriving at an A&E department in Panama with a fever, fast heart rate and clear ballooning of his scrotum.

Shocking images show the extent of the damage to the man's scrotum, which had started to become gangrenous.

Although his testicles were removed, his penis remained in tact, and it is understood he is now recovering.

When he arrived at hospital, it was revealed he relied on his mother for basic daily needs. His medical history was limited.
1571247788453.png

Last edited:
So after seeing the pics @Muriel's link, holy crap Batman!! That's insane. How could he even walk?

The first line of the medical write up cracked me up : Chronic, massive lymphedema of the scrotum can pose therapeutic challenges to the urologist.

Also, it looks like they had to build him a new penis, so now he has a Frankenstein penis, it's only missing a pair of bolts.

The photo of after is almost worse than the before photo :yuck: I get why he didnt go to the doctor. They patched him up like they were making a really bad quilt. He's got legit corners in his groin now. Like..he could fold them over as a sort of penis blanket.

We wont even go into what a mess his booty hole area is. Id be terrified that even the tiniest of squeaker farts would rip me wide open and my insides would be on the floor. Like when you're carrying a really heavy plastic grocery bag and it just bursts open...

Back