• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A 5-month-old baby is dead and his twin brother is fighting for his life at an Oklahoma hospital.

Their parents were arrested for child neglect after the two babies were found in poor conditions, weighing fewer than four pounds each. According to an affidavit, the twin boys were lying in bed Saturday morning at an Oklahoma City apartment home when one of them was found unresponsive.

The parents took him to Southwest Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead. The affidavit stated the 5-month-old boy was "severely malnourished and suffered a heart attack."

The surviving twin is in the custody of the Department of Human Services.
https://www.wapt.com/article/two-ar...h-of-5-month-old-baby-okc-police-say/24073543
1540334842357.png

Secoya McNeary and Sirtramane Neal are the parents.
1586215554169.png

Last edited:
I still can't understand, how not one baby but two babies, gets into such a malnourished condition and nobody knows or if they do they don't say anything, they are not concerned at all that two babies are starving to death. Unbelievable.

The grandmother is asking for donations to bury the deceased twin. In her post she does not address the allegations against her family members and states the twins were sickly from birth.

https://www.facebook.com/charleen.cheadle?hc_location=ufi

If they were sickly from birth, then where is the documentation of follow up medical care treatments/visits?

I don't have to do a broth confirmation on an incubated plate full of E. coli to know that the confirmation will prove it to be such, I can tell by smelling the plate itself, because E. coli bacteria literately smells like shit (although confirmations are always done), and this whole "sickly from birth" smells like shit.
The first twin's death of a heart attack was probably due to little or no potassium in his tiny body, and the surviving twin is fighting for his little life. Should he survive, heaven only knows the future complications he will endure from being starved at such a critical stage of life; any or everything from bone/tooth development to organ and especially brain functions could be irreparably impaired.

Take the sperm/egg donors and starve them until they have heart attacks and are fighting medically to survive, without treatment.

2 5 month old babies weighed less than my son did the day i had him. its really hard for me to wrap my head around that. it sounds like the grandmother is trying to deflect because she is just as guilty. i bet they never even saw a doctor once they left the hospital. 4 pounds...

Back