• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A home-care nurse is accused of punching a wheelchair-bound woman inside of an East Hills home in November.

Maleeta Irvin, 34, is charged with simple assault following the incident.

Christian Home Health Care officials confirmed Irvin no longer works there and was removed immediately after the accusations were made.

In an account that police say the victim gave to another nurse, the victim said when her husband was out of the room of their Park Hill Drive home, Irvin pointed her tongue out at her, pointed her finger in her face, and allegedly said “You’re gonna get it, you’re gonna get it.”

In that same account, the wife said Irvin later hit her in the face repeatedly, causing bruising, swelling and scratches.

The victim said Irvin then sat on the couch and said, "I told you you were gonna get it and I gave it to you."

In an account the victim later gave directly to police, she said that Irvin grabbed her face and started hitting her and, referring to the victim’s husband, allegedly said, “He’s gonna believe me before he believes you.”

When the husband and another nurse discovered what happened and spoke with the victim, they notified officers.

"I was enraged someone could do this to my wife," John Slaughter, the vitcim's husband, said. "It had me feeling like I wanted to hurt somebody real bad, and that's why I say, had it been a man, I would have."

Pretty sure I wouldn't have blamed the guy if he had lost his shit and smacked this dumb bitch.Ive done elder care- been pinched,bitten,cursed at,spit on and never once did I punch or in any way hurt my clients.

Hurting Elderly people is like hurting a child
There is no sense in hurting them
Pick on someone your own size

So Velveeta is a low life.
Who beats on an aged person.
Seriously?

This ditch pig needs to be caned until she gets a damned clue.

Pretty sure I wouldn't have blamed the guy if he had lost his shit and smacked this dumb bitch.Ive done elder care- been pinched,bitten,cursed at,spit on and never once did I punch or in any way hurt my clients.
Their rage and meanness comes out of fear and confusion.

My best friend's dad has dementia. He noticeably slips further into it every day, my friend refuses to believe that he's as far gone as he is, some days he seems fine, but other days, it's heart breakingly obvious to everybody but her.

He lives with her and her husband and they work so he's there by himself, I pray everyday that he doesn't burn the house down around him while they're gone. I know she'd never forgive herself, but she doesn't want him in a nursing home, even tho he needs more than what she can give him. But she won't listen to anybody.

He's doesn't know how to use the phone or the microwave,he just pokes numbers until it comes on to heat his biscuit in the mornings, and it's a fight to get him to take a bath or change clothes, he keeps his room like a furnace, because he's cold winter and summer.

I've tried but I don't know what to do anymore.

@cubby there's nothing you can do. Soon she'll have to stay home with him, but if it feels like a sacred duty, that's what she'll do.

Back