• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
As to his DNA being on her hood, so? I have a friend that will lightly hit the hood of a car as it's about to leave. I am pretty certain I have his DNA on my car hood

Does he hit it with is recently ejaculated penis? I'm just confused why you would automatically assume you probably have his DNA on your hood. Or do you pull out so fast that your hood ornament rips his hand off?

Does he hit it with is recently ejaculated penis? I'm just confused why you would automatically assume you probably have his DNA on your hood. Or do you pull out so fast that your hood ornament rips his hand off?
Do you really not know what touch DNA is? Which is what was on the hood of this car, as well?

Some I suck it up, but the more I feel Dassey's lawyer should be disbarred for that bullshit he pulled! He pulled it to make himself look good, his client or truth be damned. Would you trust your loved ones to these people? As suspects or victims? I sure as hell wouldn't. They don't like Avery, or any of his family. People in town don't like the family. That doesn't mean we should not address the criminal injustice done, because next time, it could hit closer to home. May 1,000 guilty men go free, but for 1 innocent man not be punished.
If anyone was fucked here by the criminal justice system it was Dassey. We are in full agreement there.
I know, right? But you say that like it's beyond the realm of possibility. :p

I haven't followed the case or watched the series yet, but scandal after scandal has found cops, DAs and crime labs in cahoots. If it were ever proven that a prosecutor had an exonerated man framed to protect his case record, I wouldn't even raise my eyebrows I'd be so unsurprised. Having read plenty about the ferocity with which they fight exoneration with appeal after appeal (hardly are they ever like, "Yeah, we fucked up... let this man go..."), a DA going that one step further has surely happened before.

Not out of the scope of possibility but highly doubtful considering the lawsuit already in play at the time.

I was linked a reddit thread with a pretty good time line that makes a hell of a lot more sense than Dassey's story. It's way too long to copy and paste but a good read if you're interested.

https://www.reddit.com/r/MakingaMur...y_did_it_this_is_my_timeline/?sort=confidence

Im watching the interview with brendan dassey and its not even 29 minutes in and he says when he went over for the bonfire she was dead in the back of the jeep and steven had a cut on his finger, he says this outright with no coercing from the cops which is consistent with the evidence they found. The netflix doc left a lot of things out that were important.

Last edited:
Do you really not know what touch DNA is? Which is what was on the hood of this car, as well?

Thanks. I just read your sentence as written. The only Steve Avery I know pitched for the Atlanta Braves.

Jays beat them in the '92 series and that's all that really matters anyway.

Im watching the interview with brendan dassey and its not even 29 minutes in and he says when he went over for the bonfire she was dead in the back of the jeep and steven had a cut on his finger, he says this outright with no coercing from the cops which is consistent with the evidence they found. The netflix doc left a lot of things out that were important.

Got a link for that?

Bullshit. He killed her and included his borderline retarded nephew into it which compounded with him being a fucking idiot, screwed him.

I find it very interesting that you are so convinced of one side. I myself, am really unsure but I definitely believe the cops did some dirty shit to him.

How did a man with an IQ of 70 get rid of all the blood from his bedroom and the garage? How did a police officer call in the license plate of the RAV 4 2 days BEFORE it was discovered?

How did a man with an IQ of 70 get rid of all the blood from his bedroom and the garage?

I always find that kind of comment hilarious. You've seen the guy talk, you've seen how he acts. An IQ of 70 does not mean you are a drooling buffoon. :p

But to answer your question, it was probably because she was not killed in the bedroom or the garage. I have no doubt he did it, you just have to throw out the nephew's statement (which is 100 percent bullshit) and just follow the evidence and common sense. I think the reddit link CO posted is pretty damn close to what happened that day. It's the only ting I have read that makes any sense and fits the evidence.

In regards to the license plate, it's because the cops more-than-likely found it illegally and then had to "find" it again legally - using the search team. It wasn't a "frame" as in framing an innocent man, as much as it was cutting some corners to get a guilty one. Steven Avery is right where he belongs and the only remaining victims in this entire incident are the friends and family of the murder victim who have to deal with this shit all over again.

@Morbid I am not saying he's fully retarded but an IQ of 70 is damn close. I also think he probably did kill her. HOWEVER, if the cops planted shit, (like the key) then he was wrongly convicted.

Also, his nephew - no way I believe he did anything other than maybe go to the fire that night.

The link CO posted isn't working for me!

The link CO posted isn't working for me!

Here you go:

First and foremost I'm starting with Bobby Dassey's testimony.

-Bobby places himself home at 2:30-2:45 pm in his first police statement. Regardless of his recollection of events, he's the first home to notice Teresa's vehicle and state she is alive. I believe this statement to be true for a number of reasons, mostly because...

-Teresa is verified alive by the bus driver at 330-345pm, when Brendan and Blaine are dropped off from school. I think the time on Bobby's account may be off, but more due to a faulty memory than anything diabolical. More explained later.

-Scott Tadych and Bobby cross paths on their way home/hunting, respectively. It's important to note that... -Scott's mother is in the hospital this day which is why he doesn't stay home long, also the reason why Brendan's mother comes home and leaves around 5-530pm, to go to the hospital to visit her before 6pm.

-Blaine Dassey is picked up by his friend's mother before his mother leaves to visit the hospital.

-At 6pm, Brendan takes a call from Blaine's boss and explains he went trick or treating.

This places Brendan at home up until 6ish pm. At this point I dismiss the entire prosecution's argument of Brendan going over to Steven's home and raping/murdering Teresa Halbach. Aside from the lack of any blood, semen, dna in Avery's house, he has alibis all the way up until 6. In fact, I believe she is (possibly) already dead by this point. If not dying. Why?

-Earl Avery and his friend Robert Fabian were hunting rabbits until about 520pm. Upon returning past Steven's residence, Fabian testified of a fire in a burn barrel, the odor of burning plastic, and talking to Steven Avery. Fabian has no reason to lie and no ulterior motives.

-Added to this, Steven's girlfriend calls around 530pm and they have a phone conversation that lasts roughly 15 minutes, ~5:45pm.

-The thing that really piqued my interest was the last phone call. Steven placed two phone calls around 2:30 pm to Teresa. He placed another one nearly two hours later, around 4:35 which lasted roughly thirteen seconds. He placed the first two under a blocked phone number and the third from his home. Why? The first two he knew were going right to voicemail. One lasted nine seconds. One he hung up before the phone even picked up to ring. But the third lasted thirteen seconds two hours later at 4:35? He wanted to hear if it was going to ring in the burn barrel if anyone else called. After all, there were more people planning on coming to the bonfire, he didn't want that to go off and signal anything strange. I believe this to be true based off the fact that the phone and camera were both found inside the burn barrel.

-The next point is purely my speculation based upon the evidence presented in testimony and Brendon Dassey's second confession, which I feel he isn't lead at all and talks freely about what he saw and what actually happened[1] . Based upon Bobby Dassey, Blaine Dassey, and the school bus driver, Teresa was alive up until 345pm-ish, with Steven identified on the property the entire time. Neither Dassey's mother nor Blaine recalled seeing the vehicle at ~5pm when the mother returned and Blaine left to go trick or treating. The last cellphone activity was 4:21pm. That gives Avery a roughly half hour window to incapacitate Halbach without her making enough noise to get the attention of the two teens only a few hundred yards away. The only thing Brendan reported seeing in the fire pit later was stab wounds to the abdomen, which would not kill a victim quickly or quietly, depending upon the location of the cut. Given that none of Halbach's DNA was found in Avery's home, I do not believe she ever entered. The bone fragments suggested she was shot in the head but I do not believe that within close proximity the boys would not remember that noise. I believe Avery approached her as she was wrapping up her shoot (roughly a half an hour after beginning, ~245ish) and attempted to tie her up and throw her in the back of her SUV. I believe he approached her with the .22 caliber rifle trained upon her while also armed with a knife. I think he probably told her something along the lines of if she makes any noise, he'll kill her. That would explain the lack of screams (and I'm discrediting any testimony set by investigators who tried to lead Brendan with their questioning or suggestiveness), and the lack of a gunshot within earshot of the Dassey home. He also has the history of approaching at gunpoint, re: the wife of the deputy many years before that he had run off road.

-From the testimony, he drives past Chuck Avery's house to hide the SUV on the back of the property and camouflages it to avoid detection. At this point he also disarms the auto battery.

-I'm not going to speculate upon whether she was raped or not, there's evidence to suggest that behavior in his past but there's no evidence in the murder because there was no body to examine post-mortem. All I will say is that based upon Dassey's interview she was stabbed in the stomach at some point, and shot in the head from the found bone fragments.

-This happens before Avery returns, the next time he is sighted at home is Robert Fabian having a conversation with him at 5:20, however the burn barrel is already producing smoke and smelling of plastic. Dassey states in his interview that Avery used a sled, a plastic or rubber sled "like a fishing thing" (someone might have more knowledge of this than me), to transport the body back to his property. This leads me to believe based upon the dried blood in the back of the SUV that Avery did not initially take the body back. I think that would have taken too much time and effort, and he left it until after nightfall. Sunset was at 4:41pm that particular day, and I think he wouldn't want to move a body until long after dark, for obvious reasons.[2] She may not have died initially either with a stab wound to the stomach, but she wouldn't have been strong enough to escape from the back of the SUV in the location it was found. This may have lead to the disconnected battery, being he didn't want her to set off the car alarm from the inside if possible.

-This may be why a cadaver dog set off on a golf cart behind the main property. Avery could have possibly pulled the sled behind the cart, though Dassey stated Avery pulled it himself (possibly a lie by Avery?), to minimize effort.

-We know Avery is home at 5:20 from Fabian, 5:30 from Jodi calling from jail, and 5:45 from the length of the phone call. I think he goes back to the SUV in this period and moves the body back to the location of the fire.

-The next event doesn't seem to happen until around 8pm. Brendan gets a phone call from Steven asking him to bring the golf cart over and join the bonfire. The collect garbage, an old cabinet, and the front seat of a suzuki van to throw on the fire. Brendan's mother calls around 9pm to see if Brendan has a jacket on. Jodi calls around 9:30. Somewhere in between these two, Steven moves the fire around with a shovel and Brendan is able to see part of a few toes, maybe a torso, and possibly a forehead. This is according to his first/second interview. In the first one of the agents mentions bone fragments burned into the seat they threw into the fire. I cannot confirm if this is true or false, however I don't feel the need for the special investigators to lie as they have no influence under Manitowoc County Sheriff's department.

-At this point I strongly believe Avery threatened Dassey as Dassey testified without prodding from investigators, that he would stab Dassey in the stomach if he ever talked about what he witnessed.

~10pm Brendan leaves the fire and goes home to talk to his mom about the hospital visit and see how Scott's mom is doing.

-11pm Blaine Dassey returns and notices Steven standing near the fire with a shovel. I don't believe the body has finished cremating at this point. Steven may have tried to spread the bones and realized he would have to move them. I believe he did all of this before the night ended, trying to move the bones to a secondary location where he knew a lot of animal bones would have been. I don't believe the quarry was the original burn location, I think that's just where he tried to hide the rest of the remains.

In regards to the police conspiracy, I strongly believe the following:

-Based upon the missing person's report the first thing Colborn did was either examine the Avery property himself or have someone he knew examine the property. Private investigator maybe? He knew the vehicle was there November 3rd when he called in the plates. Someone was on that lot and physically verified the vehicle, but action couldn't be taken without a warrant.

-November 4th, helicopters circled at a very low distance examining the lot and taking pictures of the vehicles on the lot.

-The very next day, November 5th, maps and a camera are given to a family member of Teresa, who finds the car in about 15 minutes. They gave her the map using images from the helicopters to point out where deputies already knew the vehicle was, using images from the helicopters that verified the location. As it turns out, the family member was a former private investigator.

I find it hard to believe they planted blood, simply because of the logistics involved. They'd have two days to access a sample, retrieve it, have it prepared to go in a very small window. I find it more believable that Avery simply was sloppy. I don't think there were prints all over the car simply because he hastily wiped down all the driver's seat parts he touched with the exception of the hood latch, and missed or thought it was Halbach's blood in certain locations. He may not have even known he was bleeding until much later. Although I don't rule out the possibility it may be proven at a later date. Also, in order for a vehicle to be crushed the engine and transmission have to be removed. This would take time and raise suspicion if he were suddenly working on a vehicle matching the description of Halbach's vehicle in the last known place she was missing. I also believe this was why the Sheriff's department felt the need to verify and rush the search in a legal way as fast as possible.

As for the key, I believe it was the spare as others have pointed out, and I think there's little to no doubt that was planted by Manitowoc Sheriff's Deputies. I don't think the reason is exactly as you would think though. I think they were worried they didn't have enough evidence to put Avery away, I think they were concerned he was going to go free, and I think they got desperate in trying to convict him. I also think the bullet with Halbach's DNA was planted. It wasn't blood DNA, after all, just "unspecified" DNA.

Bobby Dassey and Scott Tadych?

-They're great looking suspects until you realize Bobby came back home shortly after sunset and showered again, according to his mother. I don't think the time frame is right, even if he was wrong about the time he came home initially and saw Teresa and her vehicle. He has no criminal history, and from what I can tell may never have been arrested in his life. Scott is possible, his actions were highly suspect afterwards, but he was engaged and eventually married the Dassey's mother. Do you think he's going to collude with her son to rape and kill another woman and send another son to prison for life? I don't buy it and I don't see a better motive. Sure, he has violence against women in his past, but they were either in relationships, or in the case of his mother, he called her names and left after trespassing in her home. He has no history of assaulting random strangers.

Earl Avery has a criminal history suggesting he's capable, but his actions that day were rabbit hunting with Robert Fabian and not returning until about 5pm. Further, he's married at the time and had no real need to sexually press the matter. The cadaver dog is interesting, but I don't believe the blame lies with him.

Charles Avery was a suspect that really made me think whether or not he could. Ultimately, the time frame didn't make any sense, nor did the path of her SUV. She would have to leave the property to the exit, then turn 90 degrees and run right towards his house. He had no means to block the exit, no way to stop her or force her into the back of the SUV without alerting anyone else, and even though he has the criminal past, it's more with stalking women outside of the business than it is trying to assault them inside the business.

Seems plausible, but again - the police planted some evidence and that is enough for a new trial if it could be proved.

On the other hand, I find myself wondering why the Police investigating Casey Anthony didn't plant some evidence!

On the other hand, I find myself wondering why the Police investigating Casey Anthony didn't plant some evidence!

They were too confident they would not need to. Or too worried it would get out and her conviction overturned.

And then they underestimated the idiocy of that particular jury pool.

I always felt bad for that jury. They overcharged Casey, based on the evidence they had, so the jury really didn't have a choice. Had I been on that jury and was presented with the evidence that had, there is no way I could have found her guilty of first degree murder - there just wasn't enough concrete proof the death wasn't accidental.

Last edited:
Steven Avery is working with a dim bulb that barely allows him to be functional and he will never be known for having a kind and compassionate nature. In examining the investigation and evidence however it tends to raise a lot of questions that have gone without answers from investigators. I don't like working a puzzle and finding out I don't have all the pieces.

You nailed it. I can see him being guilty of this yet, I can also see him being framed. For the sheriff to say it's insulting to insinuate his deputies investigated this wrong... I mean, they got it wrong before so...

I'm finally done, so now I'm going to look evidence that wasn't shown in documentary.
Evidently whatshername, the ex girlfriend, is now saying he isn't innocent.
[doublepost=1452788524,1452788136][/doublepost]http://www.businessinsider.com/maki...wski-says-steven-avery-is-not-innocent-2016-1
[doublepost=1452793465][/doublepost]Can you stomach Kelly? Watch this, seriously

[doublepost=1452793881][/doublepost]I'm about to fill up this area with videos.
Hope that's okay. Eh, I'm gonna do it anyway.

[doublepost=1452794249][/doublepost]C'mon now, a glitter bomb destroying office equipment?
Death threats and rape threats.

[doublepost=1452794981][/doublepost]And here's Jodi. I'm still watching this one.

@ 9:00 pm there is a nancy grace special on caught on tape steven avery, im recording it, just wanted to let everybody know. Right now on nancy grace I saw an interview with brendan dassey I had not seen before and he says they planned to murder her a few days before it happened!
[doublepost=1452863899,1452821935][/doublepost]Ok this video i found on crimefeed it is so stupid you can click the link for the story i will post the idiotic video.Brendan Dassey’s Half-Brother Defends ‘Making A Murderer’ Relatives In New Rap Track.... :popcorn:

The ID Channel is showing Steven Avery, Guilty or Innocent right now which for me is 9 pm EST.

I don't know what it is about Prosecutor Ken Kratz but I find something about him extremely disturbing. Can't put my finger on it but every time I hear him speak he sets off my creepy creep alarm. ewwwww.....:yuck:
Also LE Officers from Manitwoc County who were not supposed to be involved with the search were the very officers who found the evidence that was used to convict Avery. hmmm..... conflict of interest?

Last edited:
Lawyers acting for Steven Avery are to hit a 'gold mine' of potential evidence as 4,000 pages of secret emails are set to be released on his case.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/making-murderer-gold-mine-secret-7466839
[doublepost=1459872564,1456790337][/doublepost]‘Making A Murderer’ Update: Steven Avery Supporters Gather For Protest In London
Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/2953786/ma...er-for-protest-in-london/#z5JfJqBHcZWbpcr4.99
[doublepost=1459873232][/doublepost]
proxy.jpg

https://o.twimg.com/2/proxy.jpg?t=H...s=KBm7damX_eP719QX5Fe3vMtKLwKhAUkTFW_usqeW4ds

Back