• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Unamused Cat

Veteran Member
I received a personal message.

billybob

asshole

I just want to thank you so much for being an asshole to my family at this awful time. I just hope that it gave you such amusement to make this family tragedy into a joke. I am trying to help these children through losing mom and dad in the same time and assholes like you think it is a big fucking joke!!!!! Hope you enjoyed your day while it has been a gut wrenching day for my family!!!

I haven't a clue which case he is referring to, and he hasn't answered back. Oh well.

Lemme sleuth around a little for you - i might be able to figure out which case. Because you can't really laugh properly unless you know which one. :D

Okay... Billybob is female, and as nearly as I can tell from her Myspace, the case she is referring to is the Jady and Joseph Voce case that you just covered yesterday or today sometime, wherein Jady got hammered and stabbed Joseph to death.

Billybob's account is still awaiting email confirmation, so maybe when she checks her email and sends that back in, she'll come tell you all the ways she thinks you ought to go to hell.

Okay... Billybob is female, and as nearly as I can tell from her Myspace, the case she is referring to is the Jady and Joseph Voce case that you just covered yesterday or today sometime, wherein Jady got hammered and stabbed Joseph to death.

Billybob's account is still awaiting email confirmation, so maybe when she checks her email and sends that back in, she'll come tell you all the ways she thinks you ought to go to hell.

Cool. :D

Back