• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A school cafeteria worker is accused of firing at children on a playground with a BB gun and threatening to shoot the ones she missed during lunch at school.

The woman who is a cafeteria worker in the Shamokin Area School District admitted to police to shooting at children while they were at the Ranshaw playground.

The children told police the woman was shooting at them Tuesday night from an upstairs window. She told them if she didn't get them then, she would get them the next day at lunch.

Marie McWilliams, 30, is charged with simple assault, reckless endangerment, and more.

According to Coal Township police, a child called 911 around 7:30 p.m. Tuesday, saying a woman was shooting at him and his friends at the playground and he could hear BBs flying past his head.

When a parent confronted McWilliams she said, "if I don't get them now, I will get them tomorrow at lunch," because she works in the cafeteria at Shamokin Area School District.

McWilliams told police she was shooting at the kids with a BB gun because she got angry when they started to curse at her.

She's awfully young for a lunch lady. A few more decades of experience and the verbal abuse will roll right off her like water off of the proverbial duck's back. I say extend her probationary "fry bitch" period by another decade. She'll be fine. She's got everything it takes to be a good lunch lady, just needs some seasoning.

She's a vindictive cunt but I give her a little credit for doing it herself I guess. I got a neighbor who used two boys in the neighborhood to lure one of my boys into some shit a few years ago and was gonna be done where he could watch the whole thing, and probably jerk off to it, being the disgusting snake-cunt he is. LUCKILY I had a feeling something was going down and made a point to watch and then swoop in like a bat out of hell once my suspicions were confirmed.

Them type of coward cunts are the ones u gotta "worry" about

She's a vindictive cunt but I give her a little credit for doing it herself I guess. I got a neighbor who used two boys in the neighborhood to lure one of my boys into some shit a few years ago and was gonna be done where he could watch the whole thing, and probably jerk off to it, being the disgusting snake-cunt he is. LUCKILY I had a feeling something was going down and made a point to watch and then swoop in like a bat out of hell once my suspicions were confirmed.

Them type of coward cunts are the ones u gotta "worry" about
Did you press charges against them? They should be in jail! Do not pass GO, do not collect $200, straight to jail!

Sept. 24, 2019

Marie McWilliams was sentenced to three years of probation for a misdemeanor of simple assault.

Back