• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Also her brows are too close together. I want to take an eyebrow pencil and just complete the uni-brow look. Here's a hint, bitch, they aren't supposed to be a mere half inch apart.

love-hip-hop-atlanta-star-tommie-lee-indicted-for-child-abuse-after-incident-at-middle-school-reports-1038x584.jpg

Last edited:
Love & Hip Hop star Tommie Lee has been indicted on multiple child abuse charges and could face up to 54 years in prison if convicted.

Lee, whose real name is Atasha Chizaah Jefferson, was arrested in October after she allegedly shoved her daughter's head in a locker.

The indictment reveals Lee, 34, went to her daughter's middle school and allegedly slapped her on the hands with her purse strap and cursed at her in front of the class.

She then allegedly dragged her daughter down the hall by her hair and threw her into a metal locker, according to TMZ.
Lee was arrested for the alleged assault and then taken into custody again 24 hours later after she visited her child, violating a court order that forbade any contact with her daughter.

She contacted the child within three hours of being released from jail. Police found her hiding in an attic and arrested her yet again.

The VH1 star has was charged on Thursday with aggravated assault, child cruelty, battery, aggravated stalking, and disrupting a public school.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-Tommie-Lee-indicted-child-abuse-charges.html

How the hell is this woman still employed in a reality t.v. show???

Somebody makes an unpopular sounding post years ago and it's full throttle internet hate machine.
This fugly assed-faced bitch beats her kids in their school and she gets another season on VH1?
Fucking insulting.

She's still got to get through the trial and faces up to 54 years, so we'll see if she gets off easy or not. Stars of reality shows are still subject to laws and the criminal justice system, but they do push the envelope are much as possible.

I watched her on the show and you can see she struggled with her own issues of abuse.

She had an opportunity to do better for herself and her children.

To bad she did not get the help that she needed to deal with her demons.

Former Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta cast member Tommie Lee appeared drunk in court for a hearing in her child abuse case in Georgia, last week.

The reality star was ordered to undergo a drug and alcohol test when she showed up to the Cobb County court room on Thursday and officers noticed that she appeared to be intoxicated.

Tommie Lee, whose real name is Atasha Chizaah Jefferson, had a BAC of .16 - which is twice the legal drinking limit and in violation of her bond.

She was immediately arrested, TMZ reports.

Lee has since been released and took to her Instagram to apologize to fans.

'I apologize to all my fans for my current actions, I've been working really hard through my problems considering the challenges that been set before me since I've been home,' she said.

'I've done all that I can do on my own to shake my habits but I do realize that I need help and I am currently seeking treatment. Thank you, see you soon.'

Lee had been trying to get permission to move to California for work oppurntinies but a judge dismissed that request and cited her history.

Not only do they watch the shows faithfully, they care about these "reality" stars and get all involved in this shit. It somehow escapes many viewers or they don't care that it's all mostly staged. The "stars" of these shows gladly do it for the money, but I wouldn't think they're good for anyone with "problems". Really, I think reality shows are the devil. Not reality and not in any way helpful, uplifting, or anything productive. Just drama.

Lee had been trying to get permission to move to California for work oppurntinies but a judge dismissed that request and cited her history.
Ok, I know this story is from England, but even in England it's spelled opportunities. DM needs to hire some editors. But then again, I went to the Oxford International English Schools web site about the differences in American and British spellings and saw this: "It took Johnson, and six helpers, just over eight years to curate the 40,000 words that appeared in A Dictionary of the English Language, which was publihsed in 1755." In addition to that, the grammar used on that page is atrocious. I guess the great name of Oxford means nothing anymore.

May 31, 2019
It looks like Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta star Tommie Lee has been let off the hook from prison.

On Friday, the 34-year-old pleaded guilty to one count of cruelty to children in the first degree, one count of disrupting public school, family violence and three counts of simple battery.

The reality star was given a ten-year sentence—two years behind bars and serve the remaining years on probation.

Luckily for her, the prison time has been waived on the condition that she completes a residential recovery program and attends treatment with a psychiatrist or psychologist for one year.

While on probation, Lee will have an 11 p.m. curfew and must pay a $1,000 fine in addition to submitting to random drug and alcohol testing.

She also can’t attend functions where drugs and/or alcohol will be present nor can she travel outside of the state of Georgia without written consent. Tommie (obviously) can’t have any violent incidents with her children.

Back