• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Keepalowprofile

http://www.kpax.com/story/35348870/lincoln-man-charged-with-sexual-abuse-of-child?

A Lincoln mas has been charged with three felonies involving children.

Louis Mikesell, 65, was arrested on Wednesday and charged with sexual intercourse without consent on a child under the age of 12, and two counts of felony assault on a minor.

Prosecutors say Mikesell sexually abused a girl on numerous occasions between January 2015 and April of this year. The abuse allegedly occurred in Mikesell’s home, and in a recreational vehicle on his property.

The child told investigators that Mikesell would put his "privates" in her "privates." Mikesell told investigators that he would routinely take naps with the victim, but never did anything other than sleep.

Even creepier to ponder how he knew the kid. Hope it's not an incest deal.

charged with sexual intercourse without consent on a child under the age of 12

Odd. Why does the "without consent" need to be in there? Shouldn't that be implied with the ages involved?
[doublepost=1494034924,1494034246][/doublepost]I wonder if he has any connection to the chips...

c2e4eca98a7aee23ca44caa034173952.jpg

I have known this man and his family for many many years
So you knew of his habit of "taking naps" with underage children? Wow...this normal behavior where you come from?
Before you blindly judge and vilify him
And...I suppose the evidence, and the childrens testimony should just be tossed out because you have warm, fuzzy feelings for this guy right?

Last edited:
This may be him.... I don't think he understands how the bond is supposed to work.

https://www.facebook.com/louis.mikesell
Post automatically merged:

During a forensic interview with the boys, they said Mikesell would take the victim into his room to take a nap, with the bedroom door often locked.

The boys told investigators that Mikesell punched and hit them when they made him angry on one occasion, leaving one boy with a black eye.

One victim said when he slammed a door in February or March, Mikesell hit him in the face with his fist and slapped him on the back of his head.

On another occasion, the same boy said Mikesell “monkey punched” him, using a closed fist with one knuckle sticking out while punching him in the forehead to the point where it left a bump.

https://childprotectionspecialunit.blogspot.com/2017/05/child-rapists-109.html

Last edited:
Her's some more info on him

Louis Mikesell of Lincoln has been charged with three felonies involving children.

Mikesell, 65 years old, was arrested on Wednesday.

He is charged with sexual intercourse without consent on a child under the age of 12, and two counts of felony assault on a minor.

Prosecutors say Mikesell sexually abused a girl on numerous occasions between January 2015 and April of this year.

The abuse allegedly occurred in Mikesell’s home, and in a recreational vehicle on his property.

The child told investigators that Mikesell would put his "privates" in her "privates."

Mikesell told investigators that he would routinely take naps with the victim, but never did anything other than sleep.

The girl told investigators she was afraid of the 65-year old Mikesell because of his alleged abuse of two boys.

During a forensic interview with the boys, they said Mikesell would take the victim into his room to take a nap, with the bedroom door often locked.

The boys told investigators that Mikesell punched and hit them when they made him angry on one occasion, leaving one boy with a black eye.

One victim said when he slammed a door in February or March, Mikesell allegedly hit him in the face with his fist and slapped him on the back of his head.

On another occasion, the same boy said Mikesell “monkey punched” him, using a closed fist with one knuckle sticking out while punching him in the forehead to the point where it left a bump.

Mikesell was seen by Justice of the Peace Michael Swingley on Thursday.

Bond for Mikesell was set at $50,000. He is scheduled to be arraigned later this month.

Ooooo, someone in the know!
Ok @MT_girl tell us if he ever watched your kids?
Did they come home with blown out o rings?

My real question though is why would you come online looking for information on this douchebag? Looking for people that were praising him for being such a wonderful innocent man because news flash there are none! Or are you just a sick twisted individual likes to get your stones off by being peripherally related to somebody that's involved in some horrific news?

Not to steal @JackBurton Thunder here...Fuck off you disgusting filth for defending this degenerate that should be drawn and quartered in town square!

No actual update on the story? It was from 2017, court case make its way thru yet?

I have known this man and his family for many many years. Before you blindly judge and vilify him, you should get to know this family. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. You know nothing more than this article.

And youve offered absolutely nothing to counter the information presented in the article. I will continue to rely on it for the entirety of my righteous judgment and stone throwing towards this man and now, his entire family as well.

I have known this man and his family for many many years.

Never mind his family. Would you let him babysit your kids? If not, why not?

Before you blindly judge and vilify him, you should get to know this family.

I have a cousin that did time for burglary. What would getting to know him tell you about me?

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

Isn't there also something in the Gospel about judging righteously? And is it righteous on your part to judge those who have commented upon this thread as blind hypocrites?

You know nothing more than this article.
Much of what wasn't in the article is irrelevant.

Boxers or briefs?

Chevy or Ford?

Windows or McIntosh?

Emacs or vi?

Black coffee, or with milk?

--Al

Back