• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
An Ohio mother-of-three accused of having sex with a 15-year-old boy multiple times, including once in a motel, was sentenced to four years of probation and six months of house arrest on Monday.

Lori Suggs, who is married and has a teenage son, broke down in tears at her sentencing as she apologized to her family and to the family of her victim.

Judge Thomas Beridon called 43-year-old Suggs 'a predator' and ordered her to be registered as a sex offender for the next 25 years.

Suggs, of Silverton, engaged in sex acts with a teenage boy, 15, on four different days between August and the end of October, 2018.

One of those incidents took place in a motel, the Carrousel Inn and Suites in Sycamore Township, according to court documents.

She pleaded guilty last month to four counts of unlawful sexual conduct with a minor.

She is currently in a sex offender treatment program that lasts for two years.

She choked on tears at her sentencing in Hamilton County Common Pleas Court as she read out a statement.

'I specifically want to apologize to everyone that I’ve hurt. To the other family. To your son to you. And to everybody that is affected in the entirety of your family because I know that it has. I’m sorry,' she said.

'I apologize to my aging pants. To my husband … To my children. And everybody that has stood beside me,' she added.

Suggs defense attorney argued that at the time of the sex acts, she suffered 'a lot of emotional problems' and extremely low self esteem.

'When these events occurred, Lori Suggs was definitely not a whole person. She still, as she stands here today, is not a whole person,' attorney Perry Ancona said Monday.

Judge Beridon deemed Suggs as 'very low risk' for re-offending but condemned her actions saying it’ll make other children question whether they can trust adults.

Bottom line here is if you did it more than once you weren't sorry for doing it. You're only sorry for getting busted. Her husband needs to take a good long look at the relationship cuz the fact is he's now married to a cheater who's likely going to be a Serial cheater in addition to being a pedo. I thoroughly enjoyed the 35 second apology video with the link though. Looks like she was about to throw up and I kept waiting for the splash.

Back