• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ding-panties-drawer-23-year-old-neighbor.html
4AAF2B9E00000578-0-image-m-6_1522379464192.jpg

[....]
Suffolk County District Judge Robert Cicale, 49, was charged with burglary on Thursday in the panty raid

A 23-year-old woman called 911 at around 9am to report a male burglar in her home, who startled and ran away when he realized she was home.

Minutes later, cops picked up Cicale a few streets away, matching him to the woman's description and finding him in possession of soiled women's panties.

'He was found with... female undergarments. We don’t know if these were the proceeds from the burglary today or a previous break-in,' Acting Police Commissioner Stuart Cameron told Newsday.

Investigators took the panties into evidence for further forensic examination.
[....]
The commissioner said it was unclear whether Cicale knew the woman whose panties were raided or not.

Neighbors and colleagues expressed shock at the arrest and said the alleged behavior would be totally out of character for the respected judge.

Cicale, a Republican, was elected to the bench in 2015.

He has also been East Islip’s town attorney since 2012 and worked for the Legal Aid Society, which represents indigent defendants.
[....]
Cicale was held overnight by police and is scheduled to be arraigned in his own Suffolk District Court in Central Islip on Friday.

A Nassau County judge will preside at the arraignment to avoid conflict, according to a spokesman for the state Office of Court Administration.

It was funny in Animal House, and Revenge of the Nerds, but not when someone who is in a position of power feels comfortable recreating the scene. Not to mention Pervy's creepy ass face.
4AAF2B9E00000578-0-image-m-6_1522379464192.jpg
totally agree... Revenge of the Nerds did pop in my head, but it looks like his college days passed sometime ago so I guess it just makes him a prev.

I was saddened some 35 or so years ago when my mom found my stash of panties and bras I had collected over a couple of years. Embarrassed too. At least mine weren't soiled (that is unless people put soiled ones on clothes lines).

This happened to a friend of mine. She felt very violated for a long time. But at least this guy has the decency to look humiliated. Now he can plan on going to whatever rehab will look good for his case when he goes to court.

Years ago when I was in the mental hospital the staff told us to stay with our laundry at all times. We had a patient who liked to steal panties,preferably dirty ones. He also liked to sneak into the women's bathrooms and steal the used feminine products out of the trash.

Cicale was held overnight by police and is scheduled to be arraigned in his own Suffolk District Court in Central Islip on Friday.
right on he had to sleep in cells ... sucker !!!

New
Who puts their dirty panties back in the drawer?
They said they were soiled but not by who, maybe they were clean til he jerked off into them...

Maybe he stole them from the laundry hamper ... because that would make sense.

But at least this guy has the decency to look humiliated.

He looks like he's going to puke ....

BIGGGGG ASSS money in the dirty panty game, mostl
Err...speakers not sneakers.
Although if they were sneakers he might have run away faster...
chickenshit scumball that he is.

eeeewww didn't see the thing bout kids

Line his cell with pics of that beautiful smiling child.
Put a prison bounty on him.
Life with no parole should be the sentence.
y ( really wanted to type moistly) in Japan they pay huge money still for dirty American Panties
[doublepost=1522559625,1522559471][/doublepost]
Yeah I couldn't believe someone would steal my old granny panties even if they were purple with leopard spots. (and they were):D Size 10 panties are not what they are usually after. But I guess they just take what they can get.:rolleyes:o_O:cool:
your selling yourself short..... promise!
[doublepost=1522559867][/doublepost]
right on he had to sleep in cells ... sucker !!!

Maybe he stole them from the laundry hamper ... because that would make sense.

He looks like he's going to puke ....
grossly it makes more sense for someone to steal them for the stink on them, it would be so much easier for them to rub through any woman's department store. they do the break in for the stinknature!

There are two things they love in Japan. One is weird sexual shit, the other is vending machines, so if you follow the logic eventually someone would make a ....
That's right, a used panty vending machines.
Hm can I personally make $$$ from this?

Suspended Suffolk County District Court judge Robert Cicale, 50, charged with sneaking into a woman’s home to steal panties from her hamper last year has pleaded guilty to second-degree attempted burglary.

It was the latest development in an unusual case dating back to March 29, 2018, when Suffolk police officers apprehended Cicale near his home. Police said he was knocking on a neighbor’s door after he had entered and left the home of a different neighbor — later identified as a 23-year-old former intern at the Islip Town attorney's office, where he used to work.

Police and prosecutors said the judge had several panties stuffed in his suit jacket and raincoat.

Cicale's attorney, Michael J. Brown of Central Islip, said Cicale is now a changed man.

“Judge Cicale accepted responsibility for his actions today,” Brown said. “He has served the people of Suffolk County honorably for the last 26 years, as a Legal Aid attorney, Town of Islip attorney and a district court judge. He has dealt with his mental illness issues in a proactive manner and is a better person for doing so.”

Cicale is scheduled to be sentenced by Goodsell on Nov. 15, and he is likely to be given five years of probation with sex offender conditions, prosecutors said.

It’s not a mental health issues, it’s a kink. Wave that freak flag proudly, judge!

Back