• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Future_Milf

George Floyd got EVERYTHING he deserved.
Bold Member!
https://www.cleveland.com/metro/201...ed-to-go-free-asked-judge-how-to-go-back.html
Francisco Cruz is one honest motherfucker. When guards came to process him out of Cuyahoga County Jail, he told them not to and that he still had a court case pending for drugs. They released him anyway. He went to his parole officer, who contacted the judge. He was brought back to jail. This is the fourth oopsie they've had in six months. They had an inmate successfully escape and two inmates, one charged with murder, were accidentally released. They've also had what the US marshalls called "inhumane conditions" harshly critisized in the media. Lastly, nine inmates have died there in the last year.

Attachments

• MFQFNXXMRJHURD7IKRQSHSPV6A.jpg
    MFQFNXXMRJHURD7IKRQSHSPV6A.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 176
Sounds like the guy has gotten old enough to realize he just needs to settle his cases, do his time and move on with life. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know if you get out early with charges pending they are just coming after you again, why not just get the shit out of the way. Being simple "Drug" charges, maybe he will be let off early with good behavior.

Dude he really should get some lienancy for his honesty about it. He probably was like whatever idiots let me at least get to smoke a cigarette on my way to just turn around and turn myself back in. He did his part to say something and they still let him go. For him to still go to his parole/probation officer to still try and right the situation shows something about his character. Not all drug addicts are pieces of shit. Many people are too fast to judge a person based on those facts alone. It's nice to see an instance like this of a persons morals/honesty not totally corrupted and taken over by their drug use which sadly happens to the majority. It's so much easier to be shady and dishonest in the drug use world. You are constantly faced every day with a hundred choices to choose to be shady or not. To me it was so much harder being honest or having morals because the fact you are constantly faced everywhere you turn with people's constant stupid shady BS they do. You give people an inch they take 500 million miles taking advantage of whatever they can to gain personally. Your best tactic is prevention/predicting situations beforehand. When doing that you can avoid a majority because most shit is just that....predictable. Also...never allow someone the means or modes with which allowing them to be able to affect your life in any major way EVER. In actuality these things are instances and ways that should be useful in any world one is a part of. It's just used so much more in the drug world is all. Anyways.....kudos to this guy....get the help you need and continue life prosperously sober and happy. Good luck sobriety is one hell of a hard fight for some of us.

Latest posts

Back