• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I dont think ive believed a single story ive read out of Russia. It's all eitehr govt fabricated or its sensationalist hoax nonsense.

Answers. We got fresh answers. Keep the queue orderly, now; there's more than enough to go around.
The face of a "living mummy" reportedly mauled by a bear has been revealed - as medics say he was actually suffering from a skin condition.
Survived-in-den-found-in-Kaakhstan-3-The-Siberian-Times.jpg
A senior doctor in Kazakhstan claims Alexander P was afflicted with chronic psoriasis, a skin condition that also afflicts Kim Kardashian, that left him disfigured.

Shocking pictures and videos emerged last week showing the man looking emaciated as well as covered in blood, cuts, and sores.

[...]

New pictures of the 41-year-old have now been revealed showing him looking very different to the skeletal patient in the hospital in Aktobe city - 1,600 miles away.

The photos, taken before he contracted the skin condition, show Alexander P posing for the camera and beaming.

He was admitted to hospital this month suffering from psoriasis - which he had failed to treat - and severe bed sores, Dr Rustam Isaev said.

Link

--Al

Sooo, is this a case of like cruel and unusual punishment of some sort in a hospital or prison? Dude looked like cold shit. And I am not buying the psoriasis thing either. He's all dirty, gross, super thin and pale like he's been kept somewhere out of the light.

Back