• You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

Mata Hari

Dirty Gutter Bitch
Anyone else watching this? I think it's great. I really hope to see more of these actors and actresses on shows like this. I had a theory as to how it would end, and of course I googled the book and I was correct about part of it.

Should be "Big Little Lies" whoops. Watching the finale now, not surprised but it's cool to watch!

Last edited:

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

Snoods

Trusted Member
Bold Member!
I just finished the book this morning! Great book, can't wait to watch the series.

Victoria

Intrepid Sojourner
Bold Member!
I just recently found the series on Amazon and not being one to binge watch, I binge watched the first six episodes. Bitches be contorting in a continuous, the end justifies the means, all kind of fuckery.

Superb, strong performances and well shot. I haven't read the book yet but if it is anything like the series I'll be binge reading when I do.

Mata Hari

Dirty Gutter Bitch
I thought the finale was good but it seems the book went into more detail about Perry's death.

@Snoods think it's worth reading the book after watching the series?[/spoiler][/spoiler]

Last edited:

Snoods

Trusted Member
Bold Member!
I thought the finale was good but it seems the book went into more detail about Perry's death.

@Snoods think it's worth reading the book after watching the series?
I think books are always better than the movie! It's a pretty thick book and I finished it in one day. I would definitely recommend reading the book.

I don't like Nicole Kidman as Celeste! (You may want to put someone's death under spoiler alert. ;))

Last edited:

Mata Hari

Dirty Gutter Bitch
I think books are always better than the movie!
I don't think that is always true and a lot of the time I feel like seeing the movie before reading the books, fucks it up. But if it's pretty cheap on the Kindle, I'll read it.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts