• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
Here you go [MENTION=2186]Valasca[/MENTION]
10nz6n7.jpg
Lewis Lomax​
35hmo9c.jpg
Latasha Cross​
ABBEVILLE, S.C. -- The Abbeville police chief says a 4-month-old is lucky to be alive after being abused for his entire life.
[...]
Officers say a Department of Social Services worker told them the child was taken to Abbeville Hospital for a swollen leg.
They said the child had several broken bones, bruises and scars, and the injuries had happened over time.

According to police, the child had suffered severe trauma for the four months he had been alive.
Officers arrested the mother, Latasha Cross, and the father, Lewis Lomax and charged them with unlawful neglect of a child.

This is the worst child abuse case that I have seen in my entire career of law enforcement," Chief Neil Henderson said. "I would like to not only thank my officers, but the doctors, nurses, and DSS staff that has showed much compassion and has work very diligently in solving this case and keeping this child the No. 1 priority throughout this ordeal."
Read more: http://www.wyff4.com/news/30419880/detail.html#ixzz1m0hhjQax

Poor little guy. I have a little baby boy, I enjoy hanging out with him. I love catering to his needs, no matter how loud his crying is or if I have no sleep at all. I enjoy every time in hopes to see him smile or make silly noises. I love babies. To someone, like these people, who abuse the defenseless baby, should burn in hell.

Please, please terminate their parental rights so that poor baby can go to a family which will love him and make up for the 4 months of pain and torture he suffered. Parenting classes won't help these things, you have to be human to take them.

The Abbeville police chief says a 4-month-old is lucky to be alive after being abused for his entire life.

His ENTIRE life which has only been 4 months. Fuck if that doesn't speak volumes as to how fucking heinous these two land whales are, I don't know what will. This poor baby has NEVER known love for fuck's sake.

Love cost nothing and is worth more then money can buy you fat ugly beasts.

Back