• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

kniption

Legless Elbert Tate Takes Time During Busy Probation To Rape 11-Year-Old Relative

On probation for a fight with the mother, Elbert rapes her daughter. This is why people should not hang around with people they fight with.

Police charge legless Athens man with raping child

Athens-Clarke police arrested a legless man Tuesday night on charges he raped an 11-year-old relative at his home on Athens’ Eastside.

Elbert Roman Tate, 33, was charged with rape, child molestation, aggravated sexual battery and sexual battery, police said.

A judge denied bail during Tate’s bond hearing Wednesday in Athens-Clarke County Magistrate Court.

Tate lives on Barnett Shoals Road with a woman who became suspicious after the man made two trips in a wheelchair to use a restroom on the other side of the home, even though there was another one next to their bedroom, Athens-Clarke police Capt. Clarence Holeman said.

“She felt something wasn’t right because he was gone so long, and she actually heard him go into the bathroom that’s adjacent to the child’s bedroom,â€￾ Holeman said.

One time, Tate returned about 45 minutes after he told the woman he’s used the restroom, Holeman said.

Someone later drove Tate to an apartment at Clarke Gardens off Barnett Shoals Road, Holeman said, and that’s when the woman acted on her suspicions and asked her daughter if anything happened.

That’s when the girl told her mother that Tate had wheeled himself into her room, climbed into her bed, then fondled and raped her, Holeman said.

Investigators collected evidence that corroborated the girl’s story, according to Holeman,

“I don’t want to say what we have, but it’s definitely a good case and we can back it up in court,â€￾ he said.

Holeman, who is commanding officer of the Centralized Criminal Investigations Division, found this case particularly disturbing, he said.

“I read the report (Wednesday) morning with disgust,â€￾ he said. “To me, the job of law enforcement is to protect people, especially children, and this (case) is extremely hard to deal with.â€￾

Just three weeks before his arrest, on Jan. 17, a Clarke County State Court judge placed Tate on probation for two years after he pleaded guilty to simple battery and obstruction of a 911 call that stemmed from an altercation with the rape victim’s mother in November, according to court records.

10903198.jpg

source -
http://onlineathens.com/local-news/2012-02-08/police-charge-legless-athens-man-raping-child

NO WAY!
Because there is a child involved i can't use my "what's the matter? Never had a man with no legs before?" line.
Having never been raped by a legless Negro, I can't imagine what this poor girl went thru. The minute he began slithering into her bed, she should have started screaming for her Mom. Speaking of mom, she was a little late on quizzing her daughter about him rolling to the other side of the house.:deal:

Damnit. This is a really inappropriate time for my mind to start singing, "Rollin rollin rollin, gosh my ass is swollen... Raw hiiiide!"

“She felt something wasn’t right because he was gone so long, and she actually heard him go into the bathroom that’s adjacent to the child’s bedroom,â€￾ Holeman said.

One time, Tate returned about 45 minutes after he told the woman he’s used the restroom, Holeman said.

She thinks something is hinkey for 45 minutes yet she sits around and doesn't walk to the other side of the fucking house to see what's going on????? She had an instinct and she ignored it. It pisses me smooth the fuck off because had she simply gotten up and went to check some of the damage may have been prevented or minimized. It isn't like she couldn't get out of it without looking suspicious if she was wrong. The dude has no legs and she could have claimed that she was worried that he was having a problem.

This fucker must have been grooming the child for some time or issued a convincing threat. The kid would be able to scream, run or push him off her and roll his chair away and been safely away before he could have caught up with her. It also makes me wonder if the child had an expectation that her mother would help her. Mom did take the child for a medical exam and report the monster, but I have to wonder WTF.

Athens, GA -*Police have arrested a legless man on charges that he raped an 11-year-old relative. Athens-Clarke police Capt. Clarence Holeman said that the woman became suspicious after *33-year-old*Elbert Roman Tate*made two trips in a wheelchair to use a restroom on the other side of the home, even though ‘there was another one next to their bedroom.’ The bathroom he chose was located next to the bedroom of the woman’s 11-year-old daughter. “She felt something wasn’t right because he was gone so long, and she actually heard him go into the bathroom that’s adjacent to the child’s bedroom,â€￾ Holeman said. Holeman added that the woman stated that one of Tate ‘bathroom visits’ took about 45 minutes. Holeman said that later, after Tate had left the residence, the woman took it upon herself to ask her daughter if anything happened. According to Holman, the girl reportedly responded that ‘Tate had wheeled himself into her room, climbed into her bed, then fondled [her] and raped her.’ According to Holeman, Investigators collected evidence that corroborated the girl’s story. “I don’t want to say what we have, but it’s definitely a good case and we can back it up in court,â€￾ Holman – who is commanding officer of the Centralized Criminal Investigations Division – said adding “I read the report (Wednesday) morning with disgust.â€￾ Tate was charged with rape, child molestation, aggravated sexual battery and sexual battery, police said. He was denied bond. These charges come just weeks after Tate*pleaded guilty to simple battery and obstruction of a 911 call stemming from an altercation with the victim’s mother. In regards to this case, it sounds like Tate… doesn’t have a leg to stand on. Yeah.
This article is from The Dreamin' Demon, the Internet's self-appointed buzzkill.

More...

I agree the mother pisses me off for not checking on this.... however as far as the legless man goes, I hope they cut off his third leg in prison! bastard!

You just have to fucking wonder what goes through people's minds when they have a notion that something isn't right, and they ignore it???

Is she that fucking lazy that she could not walk to the other side of the house and verify for herself? I am not blaming her but come the fuck on. She even waited until the dirty mother fucker was gone to question her kid. I would have been all up in his shit, along with my bat. Fuck if I would wait around until the bastard left to check on my kid.

Back