• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
See? I need to buy the console just so I can play with this chick! It's frustrating to always play with people way better than me... for both parties involved.

If I ever actually buy it and we ever actually play together... I apologise in advance for shooting you. Because I will. Unintentionally, of course.

Dude, seriously. Left for Dead is GREAT for gamers who suck. Their easy level is VERY easy and friendly fire is generally inconsequential.

If you ever get an x-box we'll play together.

Judging by the deafening silence, no one else wants to play with me.

Jerks.

I got it for the PC. I had it for my 360, but the PC is just more fun for me because I need my mouse to aim.

Dude, seriously. Left for Dead is GREAT for gamers who suck. Their easy level is VERY easy and friendly fire is generally inconsequential.

If you ever get an x-box we'll play together.

Judging by the deafening silence, no one else wants to play with me.

Jerks.

Oh, REALLY...

Those fucks.

Every week or two, the guys next door have a Left 4 Dead night, and I'm always invited. They know I'm a noob, but instead of setting it on easy and letting get my bearings, they don't even tell me there's an easy setting, and take the opportunity to make fun of my inability, instead.

Either that or it's already on easy and I'm just mildly retarded. Entirely possible. I suppose I should investigate before busting any balls.

Wait... what do you need to get it for the PC? The only PC games I've ever played are the flash games over at adultswim.com... so I'm clueless (as usual).

Oh, believe me. They don't have it set on easy.

Since man can no longer puff up their chests with pride over some impaled beast, they get their predatory pride from hunting zombies and nazi's on the tube. Any man who set their game on easy is only inviting their packs' disrespect.

And possibly even banishment from the pack territory.

I have an XBOX but i am so old i find the games hard. Lame I know.....

Fuck you non-gaming LOSERS! I got Left 4 Dead for the PC and I need people to PLAY WITH! Single player is cool to learn the ropes, but I NEED REAL PEOPLE!!!! PLAY WITH ME GODDAMNIT!!!!

My kid has been playing most evenings, now that he's ungrounded--I'm sure he'd like to team up Morbid.

Back