• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
2pzwxlg.jpg
6gzcxw.jpg
Murder trial: Leanna Norris, left, allegedly killed daughter Loh Grenada (right), in June 2013 before trying to take her own life
[...]
trial of a 25-year-old Maine mother who allegedly drugged and smothered her young daughter to death in June 2013 began Monday.

Defendant Leanna Norris pleaded not guilty to intentional or knowing murder in 2013, and in September entered a not guilty by reason of insanity plea
[....]
Martha Harris, who is representing Norris, told the courtroom that her client was depressed and had both anxiety and mood disorders last year
[...]
Though Harris had said Norris wasn't at fault, Assistant Attorney General Deb Cashman said Norris knowingly committed the murder.

'She did not want Mike dating other women and did not want them mothering her child,'
[...]
Norris' ex-boyfriend Michael Grenda, who was the father to two-year-old Loh Grenda, testified Monday about their estranged relationship, according to the newspaper.
[....]
testimony reportedly included that the couple's verbal disputes led to police being dispatched on multiple occasions -- and though Grenda broke up with Norris on June 16, 2013, the two agreed to stay and parent in the same residence.

Norris' digital communications with different men stopped a potential reunion, he also said,
[....]
Grenda reportedly recounted his telling Norris on June 23 'that was the end of everything' - and then 'She became very upset. She was crying and smashing her head against the wall.'
[...]
27-year-old's testimony also reportedly revealed that Norris cooled off that morning through his help, he left the home in the afternoon, and found out what happened to Loh Grenda on June 24.
Steven Norris, Leana Norris' father, testified
[...]
though he and Norris spent Father's Day and her June 18 birthday together, she had been unresponsive with her cell phone for several days before 'she sent a text that said she was fine but needed to sort some things out
[...]
he said that he received a a 2.27am phone call on June 24 from Leanna Norris, in which she admitted to killing her daughter.
[...]
Leanna Norris' mother Margaret Norris was on the phone with her and he contacted authorities. Leanna Norris then showed up at her parents' house and her daughter was dead inside the car.

Leanna Norris was suicidal at her parent's house and wanted a gun, her father also reportedly testified.
[...]
her affidavit by Maine State Police Detective Thomas Pickering from June 27, 2013 said she offered 'two or three syringes of Benadryl to make [Loh Grenda] go to sleep.'

'Leanna Norris put black Gorilla [duct] tape on Loh Grenda’s mouth and nose; that Leanna Norris put a blanket over Loh Grenda’s face so she would not have to look at Loh’s eyes,'
[....]
Leanna Norris said that she killed Loh Grenda; that Leanna Norris put her hand over Loh Grenda’s face and suffocated her.'

Norris said she took the tape off 'so it would not look so horrible'
[...]
Later at a Stetson cemetery was 'where [Leanna Norris] took pills and put tape on her face in order to kill herself,'
[...]
But, after vomiting, the 24-year-old allegedly called her father, Steven Norris, and then drove to his house, where he discovered his granddaughter dead under a blanket.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-daughter-planned-date-men.html#ixzz3HPThk03z
suzp84.jpg
Mother: Leanna Norris, seen Monday in court, is accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter Loh Grenada
j76ryv.jpg

I will never understand what brings anyone to kill a child like this. How horrific. This child was aware of what her mother was doing to her. She was not knocked out on meds...or came to as her mother taped her airways. The mother didn't want to look at her eyes as she died. This monster killed this beautiful baby girl out of spite...plain and simple. There was no temporary insanity. She planned this in a fit of rage to get back at him.

How could she. What an absolutely terrifying death for a beautiful child and a planned death it was too - stone cold murder.

Bitch wasn't too depressed to know to cover the little girls pleading eyes - this shows she knew what she was doing was wrong. No insanity plea here.

Funny how they always manage to kill the innocent babes but fail at their own suicide attempts.

The Mother obviously had mental issues, her behaviour is unhinged before the act - I would not be leaving my baby in that situation if I was the other parent, after having seen the woman striking herself and hitting her own head on the wall. Warning. Warning.

But, what with her planning and actions and the way she did it - I hope she doesn't get away with the mental health defence, we see many on here that really are unwell women that did not know what they were doing and were seriously mentally ill , but I'm not buying it fully with this one - She is a bit crazy and emotionally unstable to a severe degree but she displayed awareness - That equals being bad not mad.

Killing your child because you fear she'll be raised by another woman is NOT insanity. That's cold-hearted murder. And her own suicide by pills and "taping her face up"? Thefuckinghell? That's the lamest suicide I've ever heard. If she was committed to killing herself, she should have just driven into the Atlantic and been done with it.

I hope that precious little angel was knocked out from the Benadryl, because the thought of that poor, sweet girl lying there, struggling for life sustaining air, all while knowing Mommy isn't gonna save her, because Mommy did this to her...that breaks my heart. I have a 4 year old daughter, and watching her sleep is like looking at Heaven on Earth. How can any Mother willingly take the life of ANY child, much less their own? I hope that whatever prison she is sent to, there is a Mother there, missing her own children, lovingly creating a shiv, just for this horrible cunt.

Well this put me in a cunt punching mood. :punch:
And I don't mean like one of those *enjoyable* ones that *women{skanks}* with giant vaginas {over used elephant ears} enjoy. :rolleyes:

Leanna Norris was suicidal at her parent's house and wanted a gun

:sarcasm:Cause she just knew her father would go and get her one.

So she had an excuse to not kill herself, it was because her father refused to provide her one, so what's a POS skank baby killer to do at that point?

Cause she just knew her father would go and get her one.

No shit, like daddy was going to be all like, "oh sure, by all means my dear, which one would you like"...

Fucking bitch, didn't want to look in her daughter's eyes, I hope they haunt her for eternity!

I have a hangover and I'm on my period so I fucking hate everything. Especially this stupid fuck of a goddamn whore. I read this story like 5 different times since yesterday and all I feel is rage. Red hot rage. I want to fuck this bitch up so so bad it's almost insane. Like if I was left in a room with her alone she'd more than likely be dead.
Wish they would have given her the gun and said good luck!

Knowing she smothered her daughter makes that second picture ridiculously ominous. That grin on her face doesn't help......If only she had come to my house. I woulda been a friend and shown her how to load a bullet. :)

She killed her daughter because she didn't want another woman 'mothering' her? Well, apparently, SHE didn't want to 'mother' either because no real mother would do that. Only a spiteful incubator.

Did anyone else notice how unusually large her forehead is? She definitely would have done herself a favor with some bangs.. Oh and, she's a piece of garbage.

I hope her last words when they push the plunger on the needle is "Well I showed them."

I can't imaging hating someone so bad that you leave them sad for the rest of their lives by taking their child from them.

Lowell Cauffiel wrote Forever And Five Days about a pair of women, one of whom apparently accepted a 40-year sentence because her lover -- who spurned her -- got sentenced to life in prison five times over.

There's the psychopathic mindset in a nutshell.

--Al

Corrected sentence terms

Last edited:
As a mother, I understand that she didn't want any other woman mothering her daughter. I know the feeling, but seriously!? You kill your child instead? Makes no flipping sense to me. She's obviously nuts as no sane parent would do such a thing.

Insecure much? Maybe she should have concentrated on being a kick-ass mother herself and then another woman around her child may not have seemed like that bad of an idea.

My ex dates (I kow, those poor females) and while I have very strict guidelines about his latest cumdumpster being around my boys (i.e.- don't put their hands in anger on my boys, no being asked to call another female "mom", I must meet them first), if they're around her then whatever, I'm not threatened by it, I know I'm the best mom that I can be and the more people in my boys' lives that care for them and love them then the better.

Leanna Norris Convicted Of Murdering Daughter
A judge found a mother guilty of murdering her 2-and-a-half-year-old daughter. The judge issued her verdict Monday,
[...]
is convicted of drugging her daughter, Loh Grenda, with allergy medicine, suffocating her with duct tape, and leaving her body in a car
[..]
Norris pleaded not guilty by reason of insanity and chose to have her verdict issued by a judge.
[...]
defense attorney Martha Harris claimed her client suffered a mental break down after the relationship with Loh's father fell apart.
[...]
prosecution disagreed with the insanity plea, although they agreed Norris did suffer from severe depression. The prosecution pointed to the evidence that they claimed proved Norris planned the murder and knew what she was doing, which included gathering materials to kill her daughter and then herself and turning off her cell phone.

[...]
had stated previous to the murder in June 2013 that if she committed suicide, she did not want Loh to live with her father, Michael Grenda.
[...]
she did not want Loh to have another mother who did not put her first.

[....]
Justice Ann Murray said that Norris knew what she was doing was wrong at the time of the murder.

No date has been set yet for sentencing.
http://www.wcsh6.com/story/news/loc...nna-norris-murder-guilty-loh-grenda/20482541/

I'm not saying that she didn't suffer from depression but to allege that breaking up with the baby daddy was somehow a mitigating or even justifying event for murder? What bullshit.

How the fuck did the lawyer even say that shit with a straight face?

Sentenced to 37 years

A Maine woman was sentenced to 37 years in prison on Thursday for killing her 2-year-old daughter by giving her allergy medicine and then covering her mouth and nose with duct tape and a blanket.

Leanna Norris, 25, of Auburn, sobbed in a Bangor courtroom as she apologized and said she wished she'd sought help.

Norris admitted to investigators that she gave her daughter, Loh Melody Grenda, a high dose of allergy medicine to help her sleep, then suffocated her. The body was found in June 2013 in a car in Stetson.

Superior Court Justice Ann Murray, who sentenced Norris, previously rejected her insanity defense and found her guilty. Norris asked to be tried without a jury.

The defense sought a prison sentence of 25 years, which Loh's father called "a joke."

Witnesses testified that Norris suffered from mental health problems including depression. She told the judge that she didn't set out to kill her daughter, but the prosecutor said it was premeditated.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/09/leanna-norris-suffocate_n_7036242.html?utm_hp_ref=crime

She did not want her daughter to have another mom who would not put her first...yay what a amazing mom she killed her daughter to protect her .. she deserves her ass stomped... Hopefully moms in jail use her ass as therapy and stomp her so much she really will be cray cray ..

I am fairly certain that my daughter is very nearly this same age...and I cannot fathom such behaviour. I would take a bath with a toaster (and most of you veterans herein know how much I hate toasters...) before I would even consider such a vile act. She could do anything...and I would remain unfazed...am I a good person? Am I weak? I would never consider even raising my voice with this little angel who runs my life. I am at a loss. Seriously. This is disgusting. My already cynical side has been made all the more disillusioned.

All this over the loss of her Golden Dick. Incredible.

What's she gonna do when she starts having sex with a woman in jail, and the woman spurns her?

Back