• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
full

A 66-year-old licensed Bay Area lawyer was arrested Sunday after he allegedly taped a camera to his shoe and then “moved his shoe so that the camera was under a female juvenile’s dress” at an Apple Store in Walnut Creek, Calif., police said.

Jacques Bloxham, who is a personal injury attorney, was reportedly confronted by the girl’s father and fled the store. Officers said they found various cameras and recording devices in the suspect’s car in addition to the one attached to his shoe.

Bloxham was arrested around 3 p.m. and booked into Contra Costa County Jail on suspicion of using a camera to secretly record the undergarments of another person, along with annoying or molesting a child under 18, San Francisco Chronicle reported. He later posted bail.

Don't blow money at the iPhone store for some silly teen girl where a perv can do up skirt vids.
Get your teen a Windows phone. No physical store. ;-) All online. Minimal support. Builds character!
ETA: No one will die for lack of a smart phone.

Last edited:
Who would patronize this bleacher bum in the first place? You couldn't clean him up enough, he looks like Kirk Douglas in the advanced stages of renal failure!

I worked with a guy who apparently used to take a shopping bag with a camera in it to the mall and set it down next to young girls in skirts. He got busted (so the story goes) because he went into one mall with a bag for a store that wasn't in that mall.

I don't know how much of that is true, but I did get the creep vibe so I didn't have much to do with him.

The forbidden raw hobby of up skirts. Not to be confused with Hobby Lobby.
I love Hobby Lobby. I was stranded in Louisiana on a business trip during a brutal rain storm. Major flooding. Fortunately, Hobby Lobby was across the street from the hotel, so I bought a crochet hook and thread to make a coin purse while huddling indoors. Also Scored some amazing clearance deals at $1 @ on wool and cotton yarn.
ETA: Full disclosure.... Some of the goodies I bought on that trip are still in my stash, which is why I resolved to stop buying any bargains without using up or dispersing my thread stash! I had to do some major luggage re-organizing to haul that stuff home. Also schlepped a lot of Cajun sausage home for my retired chef dad while I was in Louisiana. Charcuterie rules!

Last edited:
Back