• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Police say a two people from Cortland are behind bars for recording sexual acts performed on a young boy.

Cortland police arrested 25-year-old Lawrence Berry on Thursday.

According to police, Berry conspired with Brittany Berry, to have her perform sexual acts on a boy under the age of five years old. Cortland police tell 12 News they will not comment on the relationship between Lawrence and Britttany Berry.

Police say the acts took place during August and September 2018.

Lawrence Berry had Brittany Berry record the acts and send the video to him, police say.

Both are charged with the following:
Lawrence Berry

• Second-degree conspiracy, a felony
  • Use of a child in a sexual performance, a felony
  • Promoting an obscene sexual performance, a felony
  • Promoting a sexual performance by a child, a felony
  • Possessing a sexual performance by a child, a felony
  • Possessing an obscene sexual performance by child, a felony
  • Endangering the welfare of a child, a misdemeanor

Brittany Berry

• Predatory sexual assault against a child, a felony
  • First-degree criminal sex act, a felony
  • First-degree incest, a felony
  • First-degree sexual abuse, a felony
http://wbng.com/news/2018/09/14/two-arrested-woman-charged-with-incest-in-cortland-child-abuse-case/
17609478_G.jpg

Wow....Dude had his sister sex up his nephew and send him vids. I'd laugh if it wasn't so fucking sick.

Ewwww. I wouldn't want to watch her perform sex acts period. Him either. He looks like he ain't seen his teeny pecker in years and she/he looks like a tranny. Nice mustache there!!!

UGH I HATE THIS! This poor child's whole life has been turned upside down! First he's abused by the ONLY people he's been able to trust, and now that they've abused this poor child, he will be ripped from his home & toys, everything he's known, thrown into a stranger's home, with NOTHING he's used to. Which in turn will unfortunately make him think HE did something, because he was the one removed, he has no idea where the parent's are now, so he just knows his life has been torn apart. DAMN IT!

https://www.syracuse.com/crime/inde...lf_sexually_abusing_young_boy_police_say.html

Brittany E. Berry, of 44 Rickard St., is accused of having sexual contact with the boy in August and September, police said. She filmed the sex acts and sent the video to another person, police said.

Berry, who was charged Wednesday, faces the following charges, according to police:
  • Predatory sexual assault against a child, a felony
  • First-degree criminal sex act, a felony
  • First-degree sexual abuse, a felony
  • Endangering the welfare of a child, a misdemeanor
Berry is being held without bail at the Cortland County Correctional Facility, police said.

berrywidejpg-032c3bbe04ab7489.jpg

dupe
https://dreamindemon.com/community/...exual-acts-on-a-boy-under-the-age-of-5.98390/

I decided to check out her FB to see if anything has changed. Nothing from her, but a lot of disgusted comments on an older post that was open to the public. Here's a piece of it.
Wendy Olson So who in hell else knew about this shit. No extended family on either side. Bullshit. Report crap That you think is going on .Save these innocent children from lives of torment,hate. This is sick not love.
Manage

· Reply · 10w

Jason Shaffer
http://www.wbng.com/.../two-arrested-woman-charged-with...

( Sent from WBNG 12 News )
Manage

WBNG.COM

Two arrested, woman charged with incest in Cortland child abuse case

· Reply · 10w

Rob Levesque
This guy says he started a new job The Krusty Krab, I don't think there are any real restaurants like that around. That got me thinking about where this guy actually worked at. If you notice from the articles, his wife Brittany sent the videos/ pics to Lawrence. I just can't help but think why?
Manage

· Reply · 9w · Edited

Larissa Mai Twinn
Animals!!!!!
Manage

· Reply · 8w

Amy Jo Mora
You sick pieces of shit. I hope someone makes you their bitch in prison and then kills you.
Prayers for healing for this little boy. I hope he is placed in a good home and can heal from this. God knows he deserves it after having such shit parents.
If you can sit there and do that to your own child, then you deserve to die.
Manage

· Reply · 8w

Jenny Jewel
How as a mother do you look at your own child in a sexual way? He's just a innocent baby. Do you know the damage you've caused him? The therapy he's going to need ? It could delay him developmentally, set him back socially. You may have ruined him permanently. You need nothing less than the death penalty. I hope your son can maintain some normalcy now that you're gone. You're a monster.
Manage

· Reply · 8w

1543223877180.png

The Berry Family "Smile son, you're going to be in a movie!"

Last edited:
Are more mom's jumping on the pedo wagon or am I just hearing about it more these days? OR Is it a guy asking the mom to do these things? I'm so fucking confused by this.

Are more mom's jumping on the pedo wagon or am I just hearing about it more these days? OR Is it a guy asking the mom to do these things? I'm so fucking confused by this.
Right? I don’t understand it either. Women typically don’t do the whole pedo thing (well, except teachers and their student thing that seems to happens a lot). I don’t think most of them get off on it, rather they do it to make a man happy and get off. Stupid cunts.

Oct. 11, 2019
A 25-year-old Cortland woman pleaded guilty to six felony counts Thursday — one count of conspiracy to sexually exploit a child, and five counts of sexual exploitation of a child.

Brittany Berry faces a minimum sentence of 15 years and up to 30 years in prison on each of the six counts of conviction, according to United States Attorney Grant C. Jaquith and James N. Hendricks, special agent in charge of the Albany field office of the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

As part of her guilty plea, Berry admitted that she conspired with Lawrence Berry to sexually exploit a 3-year-old in August and September of 2018, and that she engaged in sexual exploitation of the child on five different occasions. Lawrence Berry's charges are still pending.

Brittany also admitted that she transmitted images of the sexual abuse to Lawrence over livestream on the internet and sent him a video and images of the abuse.

She also will be required to spend at least five years and up to a lifetime term on post-imprisonment supervised release.
During questioning Sept. 5 following the suicidal complaint, Brittany Berry admitted to performing sex acts on the child, recording some on her cellphone and sending the videos to her husband via Facebook Messenger.

"Larry has asked me a lot of times to send him sexual videos of myself and with (the boy)," Brittany Berry told police in a statement. "Larry also threatened to leave me several times if I did not do these things ..."

Court documents allege Lawrence Berry also messaged his wife, in reference to the victim, "Tell him if he love (you) he won't say anything ..." and, "Do it one last time or I am gone."

Brittany Berry, 25, is awaiting sentencing in federal court after pleading guilty to six child sexual exploitation charges. She faces at least 15 years in federal prison.

Last edited:
A Cortland County man who admitted that he, along with his wife, sexually abused a 3-year-old boy in 2018 will spend 30 years in a federal prison.

Lawrence Berry, 28, and his wife Brittany Berry were arrested in September 2018, after Cortland police responded to a report of a suicidal woman — Brittany — in her Rickard Street home in Cortland. Brittany told police she'd molested a boy days earlier, and from there, law enforcement officials launched an investigation that also led them to charge her husband.

The U.S. Attorney's Office said Lawrence Berry directed Brittany Berry to sexually exploit the child on five occasions for the purpose of creating and sending images and videos, live and recorded, of the sexual abuse to him over the internet.
Lawrence Berry was sentenced Nov. 23 in federal court, and the prison term will be followed by 25 years of supervised release as a sex offender.
Defense lawyer William Sullivan had pitched for a 15-year prison sentence, arguing that Lawrence Berry will have to overcome the stigma of a felony conviction for the rest of his life — a punishment that would carry well beyond a harsher prison term.
But in a pitch for a 40-year sentence, federal prosecutors argued the sexual abuse didn't stop because Lawrence Berry had an "epiphany" that he was doing something wrong, it stopped because he got caught.

"The defendant is a dangerous sexual predator who induced the repeated sexual abuse of the victim that would have been even worse had he gotten all that he wanted," Assistant U.S. Attorney Michael Gadarian says of Lawrence Berry in court filings.
The sex crimes happened in August and September 2018, court documents say, while Lawrence Berry was working out of town.

The reason, as Brittany Berry explained to police, was because her husband asked her to do so. She admitted to performing sex acts on the child, recording some on her cellphone and sending the videos to her husband via Facebook Messenger.

"Larry has asked me a lot of times to send him sexual videos of myself and with (the boy)," Brittany Berry told police in a statement. "Larry also threatened to leave me several times if I did not do these things ..."
Court documents say Lawrence Berry also messaged his wife, in reference to the victim, "Tell him if he love (you) he won't say anything..." and, "Do it one last time or I am gone."

When police questioned Lawrence Berry, court documents say, he initially denied the accusations by claiming someone hacked his Facebook account.

Later, investigators say, he confessed.

"The stuff that Brittany did with (the victim) was all my idea," Lawrence Berry told police in a statement, "and I even sent Brittany a message saying that we were done if she did not do it."

Brittany Berry, age 27, was sentenced today to 190 months 915 Years) in prison for sexual exploitation of a child. The announcement was made by United States Attorney Carla B. Freedman and Janeen DiGuiseppi, Special Agent in Charge of the Albany Field Office of the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

As part of her previously entered guilty plea, Brittany Berry admitted that she conspired with Lawrence Berry (who was sentenced in November to 30 years’ imprisonment for his role in the offense) to sexually exploit a 3-year-old minor child in August and September 2018. Brittany Berry acted at Lawrence Berry’s direction and sexually exploited the child on five different occasions for the purpose of creating and sending images and videos (live and recorded) of the sexual abuse to Lawrence over the internet.

In addition to the imprisonment term, Judge Hurd sentenced Brittany Berry to 15 years of supervised release to begin after she serves her term of imprisonment. Upon release from prison, Brittany Berry also will be required to register to as a sex offender in any state where she lives, is employed, or is a student.

She should have gotten the same thirty years,

She should have gotten the same thirty years,
or more as she did perform the acts and also for putting her sheer selfish stupid need (of his penis) ahead of the welfare of her flesh and blood. woman, even single moms, can manage very well on their own and to protect my child i would do with the bare necessities for myself. NOBODY is worth hurting any child or degrading yourself for...

Last edited:
Back