• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
2qt8ml3.jpg

County Superior Court Chief Judge Arch McGarity granted Jennifer Rosenbaum a $100,000 bond Tuesday morning on murder and child cruelty charges involving the death of a foster child in her care.

Layla Marie Daniel, 2, died Nov. 17.

Rosenbaum made a 911 call alleging Daniel had choked and died. On the call, she can be heard telling the dispatcher she didn’t know how to perform CPR or the Heimlich manuver so she hoped she hadn’t hurt the child during the attempts. Medical examiners later ruled the death a homicide.

Reports revealed Daniel suffered a transected pancreas Nov. 17, which caused internal bleeding, and then went into shock. The injury was a “major contributing factor to the child’s death.”

The Georgia Bureau of Investigation’s autopsy revealed said there was “severe bruising” on the child’s back, face, legs and abdomen, and breaks of her arms and legs. The child was “injured about her body in its entirety.”

Defense attorney Corinne Mull.....said Rosenbaum has been a resident of Henry County for over 20 years and has been active in the community.

Rosenbaum has one year of law school left, Mull said, and she is an announced candidate for Henry County commission.

“She was in foster care herself,” Mull said.

Wright said medical examiners ruled Daniel’s death a homicide due to blunt forced trauma and that Daniel’s 4-year-old sister, Millie, is being checked for physical abuse.

Wright said Rosenbaum faces charges of felony murder, aggravated assault and two counts of cruelty to children in the first degree.

“The defendant is facing life in prison without possibility of parole,” Wright said.
http://www.henryherald.com/news/jen...cle_e71dc4bf-eab6-5455-8387-669350e6b071.html

She was and/or is in the National Guard, but doesn't know CPR/Basic First Aid? :confused:

:eek::eek::eek: I haven't even gotten past THIS yet!
County Superior Court Chief Judge Arch McGarity granted Jennifer Rosenbaum a $100,000 bond Tuesday morning on murder and child cruelty charges involving the death of a foster child in her care.
WTF!?!

ETA: You were "in foster care" yourself, huh? Then BITCH you KNEW better. You "allegedly" knew exactly wtf you were doing, I.M.H.O. *walks off* Congrats, cunt. You got me to smoke a cigarette. :finger:

Last edited:
Eat this you fucking bitch!!!!!

The Most Frequently Asked Questions About Foster Parenting

What are the requirements for a foster parent in the state of Georgia?

• Completion of state and federal criminal background check
  • Pass a drug screen
  • Complete a medical exam
  • Meet home safety requirements
  • Provide employment and family references
  • Attend a 20 hour pre-service foster parent training program
  • Complete CPR, First Aid, and Water Safety Training
  • Receive training on crisis intervention and emergency management
  • Possess a valid Georgia driver’s license
  • Verify current automobile insurance coverage
  • Possess health insurance (GCAC of Georgia requirement)
  • Undergo a psychological evaluation (GCAC of Georgia Requirement)
  • 25 years of age or older

http://www.gcacofgeorgia.com/FAQ.aspx

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/911-calls-released-death-2-year-old-foster-child/npfWd/

Police say the 2-year-old died while in the care of her foster parents.

Daniel’s family members told Channel 2’s Audrey Washington the 911 call is heartbreaking to listen to and that they want justice for Laila.

The foster parent, Jennifer Rosenbaum, a one-time Henry County commission candidate, is charged with murder. Her husband, Joseph, is charged with child cruelty.

“I have a daughter a foster child that I just got. She was choking. I tried to do the Heimlich maneuver on her. She's still breathing but it doesn't look good,” Rosenbaum says in the 911 call.

She then tells the operator that she is trying to do CPR, but doesn’t know how.

"I'm hoping I didn't break a rib, I've been pushing hard and I don't really know how to do this,” Rosenbaum says.

A criminal warrant for Rosenbaum claims she failed to feed the child and hit Laila in the abdomen so hard she bled. Authorities have not released an official cause of death.

“It's very emotional to hear what was going on. We were told she choked but from the 911 call it doesn't sound like she was choking on anything at the time. She was breathing. I don't understand what made her stop breathing,” said Kim Smith, the toddler’s great aunt.

The Rosenbaum's attorney said the police made a mistake and that her clients are innocent.

As for Smith, she told Washington she saw bruises on Laila.

Smith says the last time she saw Laila, the 2-year-old grabbed onto her shirt, not wanting to let go.

"When I had to give her back, tears were in her eyes and her lip was shivering. She was grasping onto my shirt and not wanting to let go when she was going back to Jennifer,” Smith said.

She says it was a red flag that she missed. Now, the devastated family just wants answers.

“We want to know what happened, what triggered it, why Laila? We don’t want Laila’s death to be in vain.”

The recording of the 911 calls are at the link.

Last edited:
I hope that bitch gets a nice beat down. Fuck you, cunt! That poor baby!!! :( It's hard enough being so young without parents and having to go stay with strangers. I can only imagine how scared she must've been. I wonder why she wasn't able to stay with family. I'm so angry and sad for that sweet little girl. Seeing her picture just makes me want to cry.

Last edited:
i bet the only reasons these two had them was to look good because shes a politician.. so it would make her look good that shes a foster parent AND for the check... also, nice try trying to cover up the abuse with the whole.. i wasnt sure how to perform cpr thing so hope i didnt break a rib.. say that was believable.. how do they explain all her bruises all over and the broken bones?? dumbasses
its funny i have a cpr class today because mine expires today or im taken off the schedule.. so il make sure to ask my instructor if a two year old can get numerous bruises and broken bones from trying to do cpr... but we all know the answers to that one! i hope to god these two die in prison

On the call, she can be heard telling the dispatcher she didn’t know how to perform CPR or the Heimlich manuver so she hoped she hadn’t hurt the child during the attempts.
Vile cunt was setting up her defense while on the phone with the dispatcher.

Awww, her law school professors will be so proud.

Hope the cunt gets beat to death in prison, while the other inmates try to perform CPR, of course.

The Georgia Supreme Court on Monday tossed out some incriminating evidence against Henry County foster parents charged with murdering a 2-year-old child in their care.

The justices ruled that information found in electronic devices owned by Jennifer and Joseph Rosenbaum cannot be used against them because law enforcement waited far too long to obtain warrants to search the devices.

The Rosenbaums are charged in the Nov. 17, 2015, death of Laila Marie Daniel, who died of a blow to her abdomen that ruptured her pancreas while in the couple’s care, authorities said.

When the Rosenbaums were arrested two weeks after Laila’s death, Henry County police seized their iPhones, MacBook and iPad and placed them in the property room. On May 26, 2017, law enforcement officers obtained search warrants to look through the devices and found incriminating evidence in them.

But Henry County Superior Court Judge Brian Amero ruled that the 539-day wait to obtain the information violated the couple’s Fourth Amendment rights against unreasonable searches and seizures. On Monday, in a unanimous opinion written by Justice Michael Boggs, the state Supreme Court agreed.

Jennifer Rosenbaum faces malice and felony murder charges, as well as child cruelty, aggravated assault and aggravated battery. Joseph Rosenbaum, a former correctional officer in Spalding County, is charged with second-degree murder for allegedly leaving Laila in his wife’s care when he knew she was abusing the child. Both have pleaded not guilty and are out on bond.

On the night of Laila’s death, Jennifer Rosenbaum called 911 and reported a child was choking at the couple’s home in McDonough. When police and emergency medical personnel arrived, she told them that Laila had been choking on a piece of chicken and she used the Heimlich maneuver on her. But the EMTs noticed bruising on Laila’s body, and an autopsy revealed numerous internal injuries and broken bones she suffered over time.

“I certified the manner of Laila’s death as homicide,” testified Dr. Lora Darrisaw, the medical examiner who performed Laila Daniel’s autopsy.

“There was a liver laceration," she said on the stand Monday. "A laceration to the pancreas. The laceration of the pancreas actually separated it into two pieces. There was internal bleeding.”

It was the internal injuries that ultimately led to Laila's death, Dr. Darrisaw testified Monday, the ninth day of the murder trial against her foster parents.

I am so afraid that these two monsters are going to get off for what they did to Laila and her sister.

@Satanica

Thankfully I was wrong.
Jurors on Thursday afternoon convicted a Henry County couple in the 2015 death of their 2-year-old foster child.

Jennifer and Joseph Rosenbaum, who insisted Laila Daniel died from accidental injuries, were both found guilty of murder counts and appeared to sob as the verdicts were read. The wife, a former law student, was sentenced to life plus 40 years in prison, the husband, an ex-correctional officer, to 30 years in prison followed by 20 on probation.

Officials say the girl died from blunt force trauma to the abdomen, which split her pancreas and lacerated her liver.

The Rosenbaums have said Laila’s death was an accident and the result of CPR and the Heimlich maneuver being performed incorrectly.

@Sugar Cookie

Jurors found them guilty on most of the charges in the 49-count indictment.

The Rosenbaums appeared to sob as the guilty verdicts were read.

The sentencing phase of the trial is underway.
Post automatically merged:

Lmao @Sugar Cookie

You beat me to it.
I had it all up and ready but did one more search before posting.

It's a requirement. My son and daughter in law have a foster baby girl she's 3.5 now. My heart hurts when she cries because she can't get her way. I would kill a bitch if they raised a hand to her. No discussion.

Foster baby girl is now 7 and I call her Grandmonkey. I love her so much my heart hurts when I think about her and she's doing great. She was returned to her parents but we still get to see her on school holidays and you better know I made the absolute most of it and spoil her the way she should be spoiled. In other words she leads me around by my nose. And I wouldn't change it for nothing.

Foster baby girl is now 7 and I call her Grandmonkey. I love her so much my heart hurts when I think about her and she's doing great. She was returned to her parents but we still get to see her on school holidays and you better know I made the absolute most of it and spoil her the way she should be spoiled. In other words she leads me around by my nose. And I wouldn't change it for nothing.
aren't children of your heart absolutely great :) was a foster parent for many years and yeap lots of kids that were lent to me to love and protect for a period of time and they are the children of my heart and now i am a grandmother many many times over and love every single one of them

The corruption involved in this case will shock you.

The failure on everyone's part to see Jennifer Rosenbaum for what she truly was caused Laila to lose her life.

Jennifer Rosenbaum used her connections with the District Attorney to get a judge to sign off on placing Laila and her sister in Rosenbaum's home. The necessary background checks and vetting were not required.

The fact that Rosenbaum had twice been denied when applying to be a foster parent should have caused the judge to not sign off,

As for the social worker, Samantha White I hope she haunted by her failure to check the children thoroughly during visits and to follow up on all the lies she knew Rosenbaum was telling.

Millie was such a hero.

Latest posts

Back