• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

jlt080405

April 29. 2008 Iowa

Latasha Spencer and roomate Krystal Swift are two stupid bitches...

In an effort to hide evidence of prior beatings, Latasha and her roomate created an elaborate plan to dip the toddler (Latasha's son)into boiling water in an effort to "steam" the bruises away. Talk about jumping from the fire to the frying pan. The family was already under investigation of abuse at the time of the incident. The toddler suffered third degree burns over much of his lower body and may have to have his legs amputated as a result of the abuse.

http://qconline.com/archives/qco/display.php?id=384734

6huteh.jpg

Krystal D. Swift, left, and LaTasha S. Spencer, were charged with aggravated battery of a child, a Class X felony, after a baby boy was found with burn injuries. Ms. Spencer is the boy's mother.

from article
The water, which may have been dumped into the bathtub, had apparently been at least at a rolling boil at the time it was used, she said.

I take it neither of these lightbulbs ever learned to cook... How can someone NOT know what boiling water does???

"Steam" away the bruises.. what on earth made them think that this was even possible? Did they have to hit their hands in a door a few times then hold their hands over steam to hide their own bruises? WTF? They need to be fucking scalded, lets do it slowly and keep heating the oil while we do it.

Dakota_Valkyrie said:
I take it neither of these lightbulbs ever learned to cook... How can someone NOT know what boiling water does???

You're giving them WAAAAY too much credit here. The kid was already bruised, so I bet they really weren't interested in further pain and suffering, just "covering up" the bruises.

You're giving them WAAAAY too much credit here. The kid was already bruised, so I bet they really weren't interested in further pain and suffering, just "covering up" the bruises.

And what... since their dirty asses obviously never seen a shower let alone make-up in their lives... they didn't think "Foundation! It's kinda like stage make-up!" Or... "hey they are already wanting to look this kid over for all the times we beat the living fuck out of him and tormented his young life....let's just end it." I am assuming it was the latter that they were more interested in doing. I highly doubt they were trying to cover-up the bruises.... more likely just trying to kill that poor baby.

And what... since their dirty asses obviously never seen a shower let alone make-up in their lives... they didn't think "Foundation! It's kinda like stage make-up!" Or... "hey they are already wanting to look this kid over for all the times we beat the living fuck out of him and tormented his young life....let's just end it." I am assuming it was the latter that they were more interested in doing. I highly doubt they were trying to cover-up the bruises.... more likely just trying to kill that poor baby.

I agree - my bet is they were trying to kill the baby and cry out "accident"

Damn - my bad.

Scalding the skin off DOES cover the bruises!

These fucking stupid bitches need to have their uterus(es) snatched out, and their holes sewn shut, and then be dipped repeatedly into a boiling vat of oil. Sick whores!:mad:

The baby was hurt back on April 11 and is still in the hospital - both bitches have been in jail with no bail since then. They're in court again May 30.

I bet there's not gonna be bail then, either.

Back