• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
It wasn't food she wanted when Lashauwna Tucker left her 4 and 6-yr-old children asleep while she went to Burger King. Her baby daddy works there and she was on a mission to get money out of him.

Regardless of whether or not he was down with that, she was asked to leave the restaurant, so she tried to get into the kitchen area. After that failed she went outside and set fire to the dumpster.

Tucker is charged with endangering children, arson and criminal trespassing.
She is being arraigned in Toledo Municipal Court on Tuesday.
VHWCFTWDF5FFFFUYHVALIZCA5U.PNG

I have asked baby daddies for money 1 time. When I was short on the electric bill. Of course I had to barrow it from my mom cause they didn't have money for themselves. I also never count on child support cause if I did I would totally fuck myself and probably be short on the electric bill again.

It wasn't food she wanted when Lashauwna Tucker left her 4 and 6-yr-old children asleep while she went to Burger King. Her baby daddy works there and she was on a mission to get money out of him.

Regardless of whether or not he was down with that, she was asked to leave the restaurant, so she tried to get into the kitchen area. After that failed she went outside and set fire to the dumpster.

Tucker is charged with endangering children, arson and criminal trespassing.
She is being arraigned in Toledo Municipal Court on Tuesday.
VHWCFTWDF5FFFFUYHVALIZCA5U.PNG

Aw, looks like she's been crying ..

BooHoo, bitch ..

Latest posts

Back