• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
https://www.reviewjournal.com/crime/homicides/las-vegas-police-say-teen-shot-parents-killing-father/

A 15-year-old boy shot his father to death and wounded his mother in a west valley home Thursday morning, Las Vegas police said.

The Metropolitan Police Department said the wounded woman grabbed another gun and shot back at her son, wounding him.

Police were called just after 10:45 a.m. to the 9900 block of Barrier Reef Drive, near West Sahara Avenue and South Hualapai Way. Thursday was the last day of the school year for Clark County School District students, though it was unclear where the boy attended school.

Metro homicide Lt. Ray Spencer said the teen shot his dad in the head, leaving the man in his early 50s dead inside the garage. The boy then went inside and shot his mother, who got another gun and returned fire, Spencer said.

The boy then jumped a wall and ran away. A doctor who was passing by noticed the wounded teen and gave him medical attention. He was taken into custody about a quarter-mile from the home.

Both the teen and his mom, who is in her late 40s, were hospitalized and are expected to survive, police said.

Police have not determined how the the boy got the gun, and it is unclear whether police have been called to the home in the past.

Nolan Turner, 15, told reporters on Thursday that he grew up with the boy.

“It’s really shocking, because it’s not every day you hear, ‘Hey, there’s a shooting less than a hundred feet from your house,’” Turner said.

Hey we shouldn't even know about this.
Whatever happens in Vegas is supposed to stay in Vegas
I do however love a mother-son shootout

Last edited:
wow, don't think she knew ahead of hearing a shot in the garage but major kudos to her and too bad she didn't aim to kill but she was probably just trying to disarm though dimes to dollars he shot her first. he reminds me of the expression I got to hear before being beat: I brought you into this life and I can take you out

So mom must have known this was brewing. She had a gun on the ready.

or America ... a gun or five in every house. On the dining room table ... in your bedside drawer ... where ever.

You know if this lady was in Canada she would be dead ... she would have had to get keys for her gun locker ... get to it ... make sure she had

the keys to the ammunition locker ... get to that, before loading or shooting was even an option.

It's not funny that the father died, but the rest of the story is hilarious when played out in my head. I can see the mom in a blue dress (IDK why it's blue but it is) grabbing a glock and diving over the dining room table shooting as she flies. :hilarious:

It's not funny that the father died, but the rest of the story is hilarious when played out in my head. I can see the mom in a blue dress (IDK why it's blue but it is) grabbing a glock and diving over the dining room table shooting as she flies. :hilarious:
Now that image is stuck in my head...is she wearing pearls and heels?

Back