• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Police say that they have arrested the mother of a five-year-old disabled boy after discovering his remains in the backyard of her Cleveland home.

Police spokeswoman Sgt. Jennifer Ciaccia said searchers found the remains Tuesday while digging at a home on the 1300 block of W. 80th after cadaver dogs on Monday turned up nothing.

According to Cleveland.com, police began their search after receiving a tip that five-year-old Jordan Rodriguez, who is developmentally disabled and unable to speak, was buried in the yard.

When police interviewed the boy's mother, Larissa Rodriguez, she claimed that her son was with his biological father in Houston.

She said the boy was picked up on December 2 by his aunt, but was unable to provide contact information or an address for either relative.

Police said that Larissa Rodriguez was arrested on suspicion of murder but has not been formally charged with a crime.

Her boyfriend, Christopher Rodriguez, is currently serving serving a six-month sentence in in the Medina County Jail for failing to pay child support.

The search for the small child began after Christopher Rodriguez's brother, who lives in Pakistan, tipped off the police two days earlier.

The caller said that his brother informed him that he and Larissa Rodriguez had buried her son in the backyard after finding him unresponsive two months ago.

County spokeswoman Mary Louise Madigan told Cleveland.com that Larissa Rodriguez, 34, has a long history with Job and Family Services, who removed her two oldest children from her custody several years ago.

Anna Rodriguez, Larissa's sister, described her nephew as a 'sweet kid,' discovering him once tied up with a sock in his mouth at her sister's home.

'I'm just so hurt and angry,' Ana Rodriguez said after the remains were found. 'I don't know why they would do this to him.'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5198689/Mother-arrested-body-five-year-old-discovered.html

477AF8B500000578-0-image-m-5_1513780923332.jpg

The child's aunt, Ana Rodriguez, said she reported her sister and sister's boyfriend to the county's Job and Family Services several times, including once after seeing him tied up in the corner with a sock in his mouth.

Ana Rodriguez also said that a friend told her once that she saw Jordan "nearly dead" in a closet. She said she contacted Job and Family Services after her friend told her that.

"I lived with them," Ana Rodriguez said. "He was in danger."

Jordan suffered from developmental disabilities, Ana Rodriguez said. She said he was "precious" and was unable to speak.

"That boy was special needs, premature," Ana Rodriguez said. "He needed help. And all they did was f-----g beat on him for no reason."

County spokeswoman Mary Louise Madigan said the county has had a lengthy history with Larissa Rodriguez and her nine children. The county took custody of her two oldest children, ages 18 and 14.

Four other children -- ages 16 months, 4, 7 and 12 -- were taken into emergency custody Monday after the investigation launched. Two others live with their fathers.

The investigation was sparked Monday by a phone call from Christopher Rodriguez's brother, who lives in Pakistan, police reports say.

He told police that Christopher Rodriguez called him from jail and told him that Christopher and Larissa both buried Jordan in the backyard of the home two months ago after finding him unresponsive, according to police reports.
http://www.cleveland.com/metro/inde...al_examiner_digging_i.html#incart_river_index

If the aunt really did report it, why didn't CPS do anything?!? This woman had already had children removed in the past. This could so easily have been prevented. :mad::mad::mad:

The investigation was sparked Monday by a phone call from Christopher Rodriguez's brother, who lives in Pakistan, police reports say.

Nothing to do with the case, but why would someone voluntarily move to Pakistan? Inquiring minds want to know.

Last edited:
That kid looks like a Hispanic Charlie Brown.

So sis reports the mom to CPS repeatedly and as usual,
they drop the damned ball and a kid is dead.
[doublepost=1513785246,1513785196][/doublepost]
Nothing to do with the case, but why would someone voluntarily move to Pakistan? Inquiring minds want to know.
They like the smell of raw sewage?

Maybe he works for an NGO or is a missionary or something. I can't imagine a westerner simply wanting to live there.

... why the HELL didn't CPS remove this kid, isn't that... you know, their JOB? :banghead:

Now another kid is dead because they can't be arsed to actually look after the truly vulnerable ones. :punch:

Who see's a small child, especially one you claim to love, tied up, beaten or near death and does the equivalent of nothing? Phoning CPS after the fact doesn't do anything. She should have called the cops right there and then when she seen him tied in the closet. She could have taken pictures. Applied for custody. Anything more then a few phone calls to an agency known for dropping the ball. She lived with them and watched him being abused, it didnt even disgust her enough for her to move out.

The family/neighbours/etc who come forwards afterwards in stories like this, I hate them almost more than the abuser. No fucks are given while they are alive but everyone wants to cash in on that 15 seconds of fame by admitting what they saw or heard when it's to late. Start holding these people accountable. Self preservation will kick in the majority of the time and kid's lives will be saved. It's a win win situation.

By 5 p.m. that day, officers say they discovered more than just remains of a child buried out back — they also found a “deplorable and unsanitary” house infested with rats and cockroaches, according to ABC15. There were four children aged 1 to 12 inside, with one of those kids eating a sandwich filled with cockroaches.

http://www.sacbee.com/news/nation-world/national/article190750614.html

January 23, 2018

Larissa Rodriguez showed emotion publicly for the first time since she was arrested for killing her 5-year-old son and burying him in the yard. And it came at a custody hearing about her other children.

Rodriguez, a mother of nine, is sitting in jail charged with the murder of her 5-year-old son, Jordan. Tuesday, deputies brought her handcuffed into Cuyahoga County Juvenile Court for a hearing about the other kids. Rodriguez has not shown emotion at other hearings. Even detectives hadn’t seen much. But here, this mother sobbed and wiped tears.

She sat just feet away from two of the fathers of her kids. Jacob Wagner wants permanent custody of his 3-year-old daughter.

Cuyahoga County social workers found Rodriguez and her kids in a filthy home in Cleveland with bugs and rats. Social workers had investigated her 13 times for abuse and neglect.

Wagner says he had gone to court with his attorney before to get visits with his daughter. Wagner says he had never gone into the home, but he suspected his daughter was in a bad place. He described sitting near Rodriguez in court as “chilling”.

Rodriguez is pregnant again, and social workers spoke of 3 other fathers who didn’t show up at the hearing.

Meantime, charges for the murder of the 5-year-old are still developing in criminal court. Right now, only Rodriguez faces charges for the death of her five-year-old son. But the I TEAM has learned, soon, one of the other men in her life will also be hauled into criminal court. Investigators plan to go to a grand jury for charges against a man recently living with her.

Rodriguez is sitting in jail. Her surviving kids are staying in foster homes or with relatives for now. Two had been taken away from her for good by social workers prior to all of this.

Jacob Wagner says he’s focusing on a better life for his daughter. He said, “You know, great childhood. It’s what all the kids need. Not just mine. All of ‘em.”
http://fox8.com/2018/01/23/i-team-mom-charged-with-killing-son-where-are-the-fathers/

.... Another useless baby making/ baby killing member of our great FREE country:finger: FUCK THAT!

... I better just leave :muted: I have a serious issue with certain things and ...
Ima start being mean and pissin people off :punch::rage:

The Cuyahoga County Prosecutor's Office discussed new details on Wednesday in the murder of a 5-year-old boy, who was buried in a backyard.

Investigators found the remains of 5-year-old Jordan Rodriguez behind a house on West 80th Street on Dec. 19. Court documents said the body showed signs of abuse, including broken ribs.

His mother, 34-year-old Larissa Rodriguez, was charged with murder, felonious assault, endangering children and offenses against a human corpse. She pleaded not guilty and her bond was set at $1 million.

On Wednesday, Cuyahoga County Prosecutor Michael O'Malley said 36-year-old Christopher Rodriguez, the mother's boyfriend, was indicted for murder, felonious assault, endangering children and gross abuse of a corpse. He was already being held at the Medina County Jail on unrelated charges.

Investigators also announced Larissa Rodriguez and children’s services provider Nancy Caraballo were indicted on trafficking in food stamps.

Caraballo worked for Catholic Charities and was contracted by Bright Beginnings, which is funded by Cuyahoga County and the state of Ohio. O'Malley said she bought more than $10,000 in food stamps from Rodriguez for .50 cents to the $1. It lasted from July 2015 to December 2017.

Catholic Charities says it fired Caraballo after the investigation came to light.

Caraballo was assigned to the family to make home visitations. She should have been making regular visits to the home, but investigators found many times she lied about going there. O'Malley said Caraballo ignored her obligation to report the abuse and neglect because she was receiving the food stamps as a bribe.

“Selfish criminal acts such as these, take the food from the children who cannot provide for themselves, making them the true victims of these crimes," said Agent-in-Charge Greg Croft, of the Ohio Department. of Public Safety’s Ohio Investigative Unit

Caraballo could be sentenced to 50 years in prison. According to O'Malley, if it's determined that malnutrition played a role in Jordan's death, she would face additional charges.

The Cleveland Division of Police began investigating the case after receiving a call from Pakistan. The caller said Larissa Rodriguez and her boyfriend, Christopher Rodriguez, buried the boy in the backyard, according to the police report.

Jordan had not been seen alive since September. Prosecutors said he suffered from multiple ailments and his mother failed to get him medical attention.

Larissa Rodriguez has nine children and is pregnant. A Cuyahoga County spokeswoman said child welfare case workers have dealt with Rodriguez since 1999. The complaints range from neglect to physical abuse.
http://fox8.com/2018/01/31/update-e...land-woman-charged-in-5-year-old-sons-murder/

Nancy Caraballo bought more than $10,000 in food stamps from Larissa Rodriguez for 50 cents on the dollar from July 2015 to December 2017, Cuyahoga County Prosecutor Michael O'Malley told WJW.

Rodriguez’s son, Jordan Rodriguez, was found buried behind a house Dec. 19. His body had broken ribs and other signs of abuse, according to WJW.

The boy had not been seen alive since September. The brother of the child’s stepfather called police from Pakistan about the death, according to WOIO.

Larissa Rodriguez, 34, who has nine children and is pregnant, was arrested and charged with murder, felonious assault, endangering children and offenses against a human corpse, according to WJW. She pleaded not guilty. Her bond was set at $1 million. Child welfare workers have looked into allegations including neglect and physical abuse in connection with Larissa Rodriguez since 1999.

The mother’s boyfriend, Christopher Rodriguez, 36, was indicted on charges of murder, felonious assault, endangering children and gross abuse of a corpse, according to WJW. He was already being held at Medina County Jail on unrelated charges, according to WJW.

Nice!
You just paid $5000 to be an accessory to murder.

9 kids and pregnant?!?!?!
Sterilize this bitch ASAP, she is over filling the genepool.
Guess they figured since they couldn't count past 6, no one else would notice their volleyball team lost a player.

Rehome the kiddies, take her latest spawn the second it hits the air.
Jail both parents and the scumbag social worker in one cell for 20 years.

I have read everything I can on this case and I am really angry. Nine children and counting. What chance do these remaining children have ? And, yeah, some are living with relatives now but, how is that going to work out ? The relatives spawned the supposed mother..... and that CPS worker need to be buried. I hope she gets the max but I doubt anything will happen, it usually doesn't.

Back