• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

EyEgOrE

Diabhol Dearg
33 year old Andrew Walsh was arrested when his unnamed tenant found a hidden camera in the bathroom of the home she rented. The camera was recording and contained a 32 GB micro SD. When police questioned Walsh days later, he admitted to hiding the camera with the intent of recording the victim nude.

The tenant also had a 16 year old relative staying with her for a few days. When questioned about the young girl, Walsh admitted that he knew the girl was there and that she would also be recorded, but stated she was not his "intended target."

Police reviewed the recorded material and found several videos of both woman in various stages of undress.

Andrew Walsh has been charged with "two counts of unlawful photography of a person when the victim has a reasonable expectation of privacy, without prior consent of the individual."

AndrewWalsh.JPG

I would really like to know how the camera was hidden, because reasons
When I set up a security system for a condo association, they wanted a camera that wasn’t obvious for purposes of catching vandalism.

So on each floor of the buildings I put in a camera that looked like a smoke detector. Worked so well that the fire department gave them a bad mark for “there is one smoke detector on each floor of every building that does not work. Second detector does, please replace the nine working ones”

That was a fun conversation with the few dept and Marshall. But the cameras worked, caught all kinds of idiots doing stupid shit that they weren’t supposed to in the buildings.

This perv needs to be stabbed with a hot poker in the eyes.
Post automatically merged:

When I set up a security system for a condo association, they wanted a camera that wasn’t obvious for purposes of catching vandalism.

So on each floor of the buildings I put in a camera that looked like a smoke detector. Worked so well that the fire department gave them a bad mark for “there is one smoke detector on each floor of every building that does not work. Second detector does, please replace the nine working ones”

That was a fun conversation with the few dept and Marshall. But the cameras worked, caught all kinds of idiots doing stupid shit that they weren’t supposed to in the buildings.
That's funny!! Having managed condo bldgs. with security cameras, I've seen some stupid stuff as well including stealing hallway electricity with extension cords, stealing mail packages, breaking glass doors, stealing laundry coin machine, etc. There's an idiot on every floor in those buildings!

Last edited:
Well those bastards have keys to the abodes and probably waited till she was gone. Which means he probably stalked her.

Guy likes to watch, huh? Force his eyes open and make him watch a welder go to work.
No I just mean... What was the camera hidden in? I.e. what do I need to watch out for if I go to an airbnb lmao

I'm not sure I'll ever again feel like there's not a possibility I'm being watched or stalked by someone. I've just encountered one too many creeps in my life... DD probably doesn't help but oh well I'm not leaving

There are few things that creep me out more than knowing some vile fuck is watching me when I am unaware.
Sorry. I'll stop.

No I just mean... What was the camera hidden in? I.e. what do I need to watch out for if I go to an airbnb lmao

I'm not sure I'll ever again feel like there's not a possibility I'm being watched or stalked by someone. I've just encountered one too many creeps in my life... DD probably doesn't help but oh well I'm not leaving
Do a general search for spy cam on Amazon. You'll see that you can buy ANYTHING with a camera in it these days. And you can even buy a camera to put in anything you want. Its pretty crazy, really.

Last edited:
What a sicko. Voyeurism disgusts me. I have a hard enough time staring at hot women on the subway that I often find myself breathing heavily while I do it.

Seriously, I can't stand creeps like that. The other day I saw a hot woman at the grocery store and somehow found myself in the same aisle getting the same thing she was. But naturally I told my kid to get it because I didn't want to seem like a creep. Of course she turns and smiles at me because we're both so adorable. We say hello, but I'm socially awkward so I break eye contact and look down... Breasts! On full display!(It wasn't the poultry section either). So like a computer glitch or something my brain paused. Just like a tiny glitch though. I wouldn't quite classify it as "staring."

"JFC now you're looking at her breasts you fucking pervert! Just get your kid and get the fuck out of here!"

So embarrassing. Of course she had to have noticed me look at her breasts right in front of her while saying "hello" like a total fucking pervert. Smh. I didn't even mean to.

What I did notice prior to my accidental social faux pas was her booty shorts. And part of a tattoo. That I couldn't quite see all of and I was just wondering what it was but of course you can't just ask to see a tattoo like that, so Im really just left here wondering. I saw lots of booty tattoos in the Dominican and kind of became a bit of a fan I guess.

Lady, if you're reading this? I wasn't looking at your breasts.

Back