• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
"Markham police said 37-year-old Lamia Blasingame has been charged with failure to report an accident involving death.

On the night of June 2, an SUV crashed into a house on the 16200 block of Sussex Avenue in Markham, as Keith Bradley Sr. was watching TV inside with a friend.

Paramedics had to clear the debris to safely get to Bradley. He was taken to xxx, where he was in a coma for several days before he died. An autopsy on Wednesday determined he died of multiple injuries from the crash.

Witnesses told Bradley’s family the SUV had been going approximately 100 mph down the street before the crash. The driver and passenger fled the scene."

DD1m.jpg

Oh yes running away from the site of a crash where you leave your vehicle and its license plates behind. Congratulations you just add additional charges to your problems. I think it's unfortunate that a b**** like this can't get the death penalty

I see “Lamia” and I feel compelled to drawl “Laaaaaame!” like I’m in Clueless.

I like how CBS Chicago failed to catch this mistake: “Paramedics had to clear the debris to safely get to Bradley. He was taken to xxx, where he was in a coma for several days before he died.” That makes it sound like he was sent to some kind of sex hospital.

I like how CBS Chicago failed to catch this mistake: “Paramedics had to clear the debris to safely get to Bradley. He was taken to xxx, where he was in a coma for several days before he died.” That makes it sound like he was sent to some kind of sex hospital.
I was gonna say something about that, but I got distracted by the couch.

When I'm using that trick, which I do in rough draft, I always use brackets to make it stand out more:

He was taken to [xxx], where he was in a coma for several days before he died.

It's funny, because xxx is actually exactly what I use.

I'm glad my house is in a cul de sac.
Hopefully not at the end.

The neighborhood my mom still lives in has a cul de sac street that seems to attract high speed drunk drivers. If you're on the main drag and you go left, it takes you to the 101 freeway but if you go right, it's a cud de sac.

I guess drunk people don't know righty tighty lefty loosey. Because the house at the end got crashed into about 5 times before the city installed these metal pipes to stop or slow the cars down from hitting the house.

Near me, there’s a house with a stone wall where the road curves. Every few months, I see a stone mason repairing the wall. I keep meaning to stop and ask how often he gets called out.

I'm not at the end, but it turns off a two lane road and there's another cul de sac across that road from mine. There's not enough time to build up enough speed even if someone started from the other one and cross that road into mine.

I chose my house for the cul de sac, because there are windows on only two sides one of which is behind the fence, and because there is no alleyway to give access to the criminally minded. My father taught me well.

Back