• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
full

This one made me think of you @Old Man Metal

RICHMOND, Va. — The frontman of Richmond-bred heavy metal band Lamb Of God is organizing a “Kazoo and Champagne counter-party” during the Westboro Baptist Church’s planned visit to Richmond.

Known for inflammatory hate speech against LGBTQ+ people, the U.S. military, Catholics, Jews and Muslims, the Westboro Baptist Church will arrive in Richmond on March 11 to protest against the election of delegate Danica Roem, the state’s first openly transgender elected official.

In an Instagram post Friday morning, Lamb of God lead vocalist Randy Blythe called upon “All freaks, weirdos, misfits, & regular people of good conscious [sic],” to take part in his “counter-party” – a Kazoo Champagne Jam at the Virginia State Capitol intended to “drown them [members of the Westboro Baptist Church] out with cheap buzzing plastic noise machines.”

In his post, Blythe clarifies that that kazoo party is “NOT a counter-PROTEST, because that would entail arguing with these idiots (which is USELESS)”

Last edited:
They literally have parodies of popular songs. There is even a Dr. Dre and Snoop Dog one. I couldn't help but laugh at them. Like Fat Bottomed Girls by Queen... was Fat Bottomed Whore. The lyrics were hilarious. I am in no way promoting any of it, cause it cannot be taken seriously.

Lamb of God is fucking trash. Westboro Baptist Church prob plays better music in their cult house.

Also, this is exactly the type of thing Westboro wants. Do people really think they get mad and take it as a loss when large groups show up to confront them, or simply to attempt to drown them out? That still means publicity for them, still puts the spotlight on them, still creates some big huge hubbub or chaos even, which is their MO.

Back