• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Tennessee man was arrested for the 25th time on Tuesday after he exposed himself to KFC customers and laughed while masturbating in front of them.

Michael Birdsong, 30, was taken into custody on New Year's Day in Memphis after law enforcement chased him down in a pursuit that ended in the bathroom of a Wendy's restaurant.

The sick male came to the attention of a horrified mother who noticed his antics when she pulled into the parking lot.

'I looked up and it was this man that was exposing himself, ejaculating constantly,' a tearful Lakisha Tate told WREG. 'When he saw us looking, that's when he really started playing with himself and laughing.' Tate didn't find the incident funny at all.

Luckily the Memphis Police Department arrived in time to arrest Birdsong who tried to flee when he realized Tate had notified the authorities.

'He almost got hit by, like, four or five cars, but MPD did a great job. They were on his butt,' Tate said.

'I have five daughters and just to know that things like that happen, it was really terrifying.'

Birdsong didn't give law enforcement, or other fast food customers, an easy time though because he brought his trouble to a Wendy's bathroom next. He barricaded himself inside in an attempt to evade arrest but his body weight was not enough to keep officers on the other side of the door.

The New Year's Day incident was the 25th arrest for Birdsong since 2007 and his last indecent exposure conviction was as recent as 2017.

That same year he was let off after being accused of exposing himself to multiple women then hitting a man on the head with a metal pipe, due to lack of evidence.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...other-five-girls-KFC-hid-Wendys-bathroom.html
1546615284170.png
1546615294275.png

Attachments

• michael_birdsong.jpg
    michael_birdsong.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 1,580
I'm actually impressed... He is a multi-tasker no doubt. Laughing, jacking and ejaculating all at once.

I had to be tranquilized before every performance. Either Miltowns or Valium. It's a testament to just how terrified I was that I could still either stand up to sing or didn't fall off the bench for piano recitals.

1546615284170-png.11897
Feel sorry for the bystanders. She took a shot and is likely scarred for life.
Post automatically merged:

Ejaculating constantly? :nailbiting: Like some kind of pervy sprinkler?

"Ejaculating Contently"... Best 90's band name ever!
Pregnant Sigh too emo?

I'm actually impressed... He is a multi-tasker no doubt. Laughing, jacking and ejaculating all at once.
Are we sure he wasn't just laughing along with the crowd? Mr. Showbiz doesn't strike me as being the hardest working man.

Last edited:
31-year-old Michael Birdsong was charged with indecent exposure, aggravated criminal trespass, and possession of drug paraphernalia after he exposed himself at a Memphis convenient store.

On May 14th, officers responded to a indecent exposure complaint. The convenience store business manager, Shiraz Hasani, said Michael Birdsong was exposing himself to customers. Hasani also said Birdsong unzipped his pants, took out a dollar bill, and wrapped it around his penis.

Hasani told officers that Birdsong frequently harasses the store’s customers, putting them in fear for their own safety. According to the affidavit, officers also found a crack pipe in Birdsong’s right pocket during a search.

Michael Birdsong was arrested and charged with indecent exposure, aggravated criminal trespass, and possession of drug paraphernalia. His bond was set at $500.
1595777811250.png

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back