• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
You know what Im so tired of seeing these negative post if you people are so religious and so godly why you posting such hate on a women that you don't even know you guys don't know half of the story this is a long time friend of mines who is anybody to judge her take a look at yourself before you pass judgement.None of guys know how it feels to lose a child and you don't even realize that is so much more to the story that cannot be discussed because her case is still open but I'm pretty sure she not gonna get the time that their trying to give her.take a look at CASEY ANTHONY DESERVES she is the real baby killer. when its a black women its so easy to condemn them but that white bitch got away with actually murdering her baby when everyones knows she killed her child.Even though she made this horrible mistake i know that she feels that if she could take it back she would

Really?? There are a number of members on here who have lost a child. Don't even go there. They do understand what it feels like, have lived through the pain of loss.

There are also many members here who advocate for abused children, neglected children, people who have been through and seen the horrors of what life can hold for them.

This person you call a friend, she took pain meds, she drank until she was not capable of taking care of her children...and as a result, her child died. I'm sorry for the loss suffered by her other children, the loss suffered by her family and friends...but I am not sorry for her. She did this herself, she should not ever be let to forget that her negligence resulted in the death of an innocent little child.

Way to dig up a thread that has been dead for nearly 3 years! You are WINNING!

This has nothing to do with religion or God or god. This has nothing to do with race. This has to do with a dead child, and if you'll poke around here a bit, you will see that.

Carry on.

first of all if she really left her baby in the car don't you think that maybe one of the older kids would let her know that the baby was still in the car like you have to really think she has really smart boys so i know that they would inform her like i said there is more to the story then what is being told.

Oh, kudos for throwing the 3 and 6 year olds under the bus defending your friend.

You are a special snowflake.

Oh, awesome. ANOTHER tard defender. And this one can spell, too!
Well, time to go back and read this one. So many dead threads getting revived! And it's only February 3rd!

You know what Im so tired of seeing these negative post if you people are so religious and so godly why you posting such hate on a women that you don't even know you guys don't know half of the story this is a long time friend of mines who is anybody to judge her take a look at yourself before you pass judgement.None of guys know how it feels to lose a child and you don't even realize that is so much more to the story that cannot be discussed because her case is still open but I'm pretty sure she not gonna get the time that their trying to give her.take a look at CASEY ANTHONY DESERVES she is the real baby killer. when its a black women its so easy to condemn them but that white bitch got away with actually murdering her baby when everyones knows she killed her child.Even though she made this horrible mistake i know that she feels that if she could take it back she would

This has nothing to do with race.

Learn to use punctuation, for the love of all that is good and holy!

Your friend is a boozing, pill-popping baby-killer, too. She and Casey Anthony have tons in common! They could be BFFs!

Godly? Pfft. This is called THE DEMON'S DEN at DREAMINDEMON.COM.
So yeah. Blah blah OCs and wine. Blah blah leg problem blah blah. NEGLECT! Pure and simple.
Go away.

okay and it was a mistake which every human makes I don't care what no one says she doesn't deserve the treatment that she is getting she didn't purposely kill her child maybe she shouldn't have drank but that doesn't make her a bad person nore does it make her stupid you are so evil for saying what you said its all about forgiveness and at the end of the day you or the WHITE MANS LAW are not the ones to judge god is. who are you to even say she deserves anything when you don't even know this women

Oh, God!!! I so want to take out my red pen and fix all these godawful posts, but I don't have the time. Too bad.

[MENTION=7283]envyme7[/MENTION] - Your points are lost in the welter of your problematic writing skills.

okay and it was a mistake which every human makes I don't care what no one says she doesn't deserve the treatment that she is getting she didn't purposely kill her child maybe she shouldn't have drank but that doesn't make her a bad person nore does it make her stupid you are so evil for saying what you said its all about forgiveness and at the end of the day you or the WHITE MANS LAW are not the ones to judge god is. who are you to even say she deserves anything when you don't even know this women
Are you really making this about race? I'm sure OJ would disagree with your opinion of "White Man's Law". People get away with murder/theft/abuse all the time. It happens every day. As for your judgmental god, I suggest you go pray to him because that's the only place around here that you'll find "forgiveness" of the blatant neglect that caused the death of a precious child. Side note: You are a shitty friend. I expect my friends to be honest with me. If I did what your friend is accused of doing, I would expect my friends to never forgive me. Ever. I would expect them to tell me what a fuck-up I was, not coddle me on some internet forum.

Yes, drinking and taking pain killers while having your children in your care is stupid. It is most likely the very definition of stupid in the general population's opinion. "White man's law" did not leave a child to die a slow and agonizing death, your "friend" did. And the law and courts are the one's to judge. Do you honestly think that neglecting a child to death should have no repercussions?

OK. There seriously needs to be a special icon for those threads that someone comes in to defend a suspect. It is amusing to watch the progression of comments and the attacks on the posters for having sinned casting the first stone, and only god can judge... Most of these stories end in convictions, by the by...

I really don't care if you ignore everything else I posted, just go read all five pages of this link http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dy...2/27/AR2009022701549.html?sid=ST2009030602446

The entire point is that before those details you quoted were available, you were very comfortable assigning the same level of guilt.

Truth be told, anyone that has that same What makes us better than this bitch attitude, is probably MORE likely to have it happen to them.

Do yourself and your kids a favor, read the link.

R

What's your point?

11 hours with 3 children, not once checked on, not supervised? This isn't a matter of being a perfect parent, pigeons wouldn't leave their young that long, unchecked.

If you lock your keys in the car, that's a mistake. If you put pepper in the salt shaker, that's a mistake.

Taken drugs and drinking alcohol before DRIVING and picking up your children are on purposes. Sorry.

She has a track record of alcohol abuse, yet instead of working on her issues, seems to think having babies will make it all better.

If she was passed out, keep in mind a 6-year-old was left to care for a 3-year-old. Absolutely perfect recipe for raising yet another child with issues, who will already be predisposed to drinking them away.

She's not responsible. There were no "mistakes"...the pills didn't fall in her mouth, the wine didn't slip in through her ear.

Even my tree-hugging, Constitution-waving liberal self is getting sick and tired of racism being used as a fall-back defense for crimes that have no-fucking-thing to do with race. Does racism exist? Yeah, it does. Does this case have anything to do with race? Not just NO...HELL NO. I don't think she did this because she's black. I don't think the cops arrested her because she's black. She was arrested because she's an irresponsible woman whose baby died because she took narcotic painkillers and drank alcohol, then passed out. Selfish, irresponsible and just plain stupid.

I don't think [MENTION=7283]envyme7[/MENTION] will even be back. I mean, I hope not.
Envy her? Pfft. Nope. I don't envy stupidity.

Only God can judge. Close enough. I'm satisfied. . . NEXT!

1.) There are many people on here that have different views on religion, so that argument does not work here.
2.) Unfortunately, yes I do know what it is like to lose a child. As men we grieve for our lost children.
3.) I am so sick & tired of the race card! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Get another argument besides this on!

first of all if she really left her baby in the car don't you think that maybe one of the older kids would let her know that the baby was still in the car like you have to really think she has really smart boys so i know that they would inform her like i said there is more to the story then what is being told.
1.) I agree with [MENTION=1529]ineedanap[/MENTION]
Oh, kudos for throwing the 3 and 6 year olds under the bus defending your friend.
F'in brilliant, you get a gold star for that defense.

To quote my friend [MENTION=2186]Valasca[/MENTION]
Godly? Pfft. This is called THE DEMON'S DEN at DREAMINDEMON.COM.

Damn [MENTION=489]Silvahalo[/MENTION], you pulled right BITCH earlier on this thread. I'm impressed!

Love that the bitch kills her kid, accidentally or not, and suddenly it's a race issue...um? Did a white cop force her to leave her child in the car for 11 hours? Maybe I missed that part.

Back