• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Dark Star

Book Whore
Have handcuffs, dangerous dildos or vibrators lying around? If you do, please store them where the kiddies cannot get a hold of them. Seems an eight yr. old boy, whilst snooping around his mama's room, got more then he bargained for, that's right, he found mama's handcuffs. Hahahahahha Grandma had to take him for a little ride to the fire station for removal. ......Hey, Mom BUSTED!
news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,91059-1304220,00.html

LMAO, Reminds me of that IKEA comercial of a young kid playing rocketship with momy's vivrator.

Edit: here found it, tho I remember wrong, he wasnt playing rocket, just playing with it.

double edit: I keep fucking youtube embeding, heres the link instead.

Last edited:
When my oldest son was about 3, he found my vibrator and accidentally turned it on. He FREAKED out and came running to me wailing and sobbing and begging for me to shut it off. This would have been much less embarrassing if my husband's friend hadn't been standing there talking to me at the time. :oops:

Back