• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
full

Incensed that a St. Louis hamburger joint had run out of chocolate ice cream, a female suspect went on a 2:25 AM rampage, breaking out the restaurant’s windows with a baseball bat and spitting on employees, according to police.

Officials are seeking the public’s help in identifying the woman who trashed the Rally’s Hamburgers outlet on March 27.

According to a St. Louis police summary, investigators classified the incident as a burglary and listed three women as victims. The suspect, cops say, became “enraged after ordering her food” and “then used an aluminum baseball bat to break the glass windows of the business” and threaten the victims (none of whom were injured).

Investigators say the woman went ballistic after Rally’s workers informed her they only had vanilla ice cream available. Upon learning that there was no chocolate ice cream in stock, she spit on employees and then set upon the business’s windows with a baseball bat

It is unclear whether the woman entered Rally's with a baseball bat or retrieved it from her car upon learning that no chocolate ice cream would be forthcoming.

The suspect fled in a gray SUV before police responded to 911 calls from the restaurant.

We should get her together with the woman who lost her shit in the McDonald's drive thru because they did not have chicken nuggets at 5 a.m. She uttered my favorite line ever during her rampage: "Don't make me assume my ultimate form!!". :D:D:D

Last edited:
Lol I actually really like Rally's !! This would def be me and my cousin if they ran out of their awesome fries. Lol. Don't really like sweet potatoes.... But their sweet potato fries are some how turned into magic lol. Don't get to go there much at all in fact haven't been in several years . But I'd def turn into a Karen if some fries wasn't available.

We should get her together with the woman who lost her shit in the McDonald's drive thru because they did not have chicken nuggets at 5 a.m. She uttered my favorite line ever during her rampage: "Don't make me assume my ultimate form!!". :D:D:D
That's one of my all-time favorites, for exactly that line!

Over some soft serve? Sheesh. You can't tell me that she lives where there's a Rally's but doesn't also have Walmart, Walgreens, 7-11, etc. with 24 hour Ben & Jerry's availability.

Back