• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Hat tip to Sugar Cookie.

The five-month-old pup, dubbed Taylor, was discovered on the side of the road starved, dehydrated, unable to move, covered in flies, and infested with meat ants on a 104F day. He was rushed to Ranc Animal Hospital in Brisbane where, he was given pain relief, wormers, and probiotics. I hadn't heard about that before, but they gave the probiotics to help with the ravages of dehydration and starvation.

They also discovered he had a broken hip which is why he couldn't move on his own. He has been put in diapers until he is strong enough for the surgery. A GoFundMe page was set up by First National Real Estate to take care of the expenses, with $2,950 of the $3,950 goal already accomplished.
9656564-6690139-image-m-7_1549866117915.jpg

I love Labs!

Back