• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
What police say happened in a home on a quiet east side cul-de-sac shattered bones and shattered a family.

Kyle Rice, 26, is charged with physically abusing his now-two-month-old foster daughter.

Doctors say the baby suffered up to 35 fractures to a leg, ribs, hands and feet.

Police say it happened just before Christmas. Court papers say the infant was particularly fussy while mom was gone, “spitting out milk from her bottle and had an accident while Kyle Rice changed her diaper.”

An affidavit says the child “continued to cry and wouldn’t calm down.” At that point Rice allegedly admits “he squeezed her forcefully against his body...INDIANAPOLIS.” He then put the baby on an ottoman and squeezed her hands and feet together.

“He squeezed her for about ten seconds and he knew he had done it too hard,” police said.

The doctor told police if the baby wasn’t removed from the abuser’s home right away “she is at significant risk of further, possibly fatal, injury.”

Parents who would have been screened by the system. Kyle Rice and his wife have one birth child, plus the newborn foster child who was injured and three children they brought in as foster kids then adopted last year.
https://www.wthr.com/article/foster-father-accused-in-abuse-of-infant-that-resulted-in-35-fractures

Babies don't have 'accidents' when you are changing their diaper.
[doublepost=1518235316,1518235148][/doublepost]“This family was perfect," Michelle said. “They’re churchgoers.”

Sure.

How can someone who already has several kids be SO impatient and intolerant with a baby? It's not as if he isn't totally aware of what they are like.

What the fuck does "INDIANAPOLIS" mean?

ETA: n/m.....it c/p'd funny. I thought the dude was saying he hollered "INDIANAPOLIS" as he was breaking the baby.

Last edited:
Lock him up somewhere dark and deep and let the rats eat him.

Get those kids the HELL out of that house!

Rescue the kids.
Feed Wunder Blubber Kyle here to a family of bears.

or

Crush his arms and legs.

Me three! Had to go to the link to find that he squeezed the baby to his BODY. (Although I did think the maybe "Indianapolis" might have been another word for penis and that there could have been sexual assault)

@Satanica
Kyle Rice, 27, was given a 12-year sentence with eight years suspended, for the abuse of a foster child in his home.

The girl was 2 months old on Jan. 31, 2018 when a Riley Hospital for Children pediatrician saw a bruise on the girl's leg, according to court records. The doctor said the girl needed medical attention.

An X-ray showed the infant suffered at least 20 fractures, according to court documents, and possibly even more.

Rice told Indianapolis Metropolitan Police investigators that he had contorted and squeezed the infant's body because she would not stop crying one day, court records say. Rice said he also squeezed her hands and feet while pushing them toward her chest.

In addition to his prison sentence, Rice is required to serve one year of probation and 26 weeks of counseling.

I do not know why they would suspend any of it, ffs. He's not even getting a year for each fracture.
Agree-what’s the point of even giving it? He’ll get time served and probably be out in less than 2. Is it just so it sounds harsher-Child Abuser Sentenced to 12 Years and then hope no one noticed the fine print. It’s concurrent sentences-what’s the point?
And what about all those kids? Children’s Services thought it was wise choice for a 25 year old to adopt 4 children in a year along with their own kid? Oh, I forgot, they go to church! Aghhh

. Children’s Services thought it was wise choice for a 25 year old to adopt 4 children in a year along with their own kid? Oh, I forgot, they go to church! Aghhh
Children's services thinks it's a good idea to get the kids adopted out for all sorts of reasons.

The family adopting gets a check each month. All states have a different amount.

I just looked up Indiana. Upto $1,500.00 per month x4
That's a cool $6,000.00 a month. Each and every month.

Children's services thinks it's a good idea to get the kids adopted out for all sorts of reasons.

The family adopting gets a check each month. All states have a different amount.

I just looked up Indiana. Upto $1,500.00 per month x4
That's a cool $6,000.00 a month. Each and every month.

Which is why blubber boy gets to stay home while wife works.

Back