• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.al.com/news/mobile/index...foul_play_expected_in.html#incart_river_index
kyle-levinspng-eca50e33d85bb19b.png

[....]
Deputies are asking anyone with information regarding the disappearance of 40-year-old Kyle Aden Levins to contact authorities. According to a release issued by Lieutenant Andre Reid, investigators are regarding Levins' case as "suspicious".

Levins was last seen between late May and early June in the unincorporated area of Elsanor, east of Robertsdale. He was last known to be wearing a white t-shirt, shorts and work boots. He is around 6 feet tall, 220 pounds with brown hair and green eyes. He usually wears his hair shaven.

Anyone with information regarding the whereabouts of Kyle Levins is encouraged to contact the Baldwin County Sheriff's Office at 251-937-0202 (dispatch) or 251-972-8589 (Criminal Investigations Division).

"Wears his hair shaven"...lol.
"Wears his skull unfettered".
"Prefers his scalp raw".
"According to his barber always orders the Kojak"
"Is anti-follicle".
"Wants his head like he wants his pussy...Shimmery!
"Is working on his Patrick Stewart cosplay".
"Suffers from aggressive dandruff".
"Lost his hair in the war.".
"Keeps his scalp hat friendly".
"Is often mistaken for a Bond Supervillian with a volcano lair".
"May have been fathered by Mister Clean".

He probably met someone online.

Last edited:
If I went missing, I would hope someone could narrow the date down a little further than late one month/early the next.

"Wears his hair shaven"...lol.
"Wears his skull unfettered".
"Prefers his scalp raw".
"According to his barber always orders the Kojak"
"Is anti-follicle".
"Wants his head like he wants his pussy...Shimmery!
"Is working on his Patrick Stewart cosplay".
"Suffers from aggressive dandruff".
"Lost his hair in the war.".
"Keeps his scalp hat friendly".
"Is often mistaken for a Bond Supervillian with a volcano lair".
"May have been fathered by Mister Clean".

He probably met someone online.
He is a good friend of mine. And he has still not been found..

Back