• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Could not change the title even if I wanted to.
A Kuwaiti woman, who describes herself as an academic, has claimed gay men have a worm in their backside that 'feeds on semen’, according to local media reports.

In a bizarre clip, posted on social media by US-based MEMRI who covers stories from the Middle East, Mariam Al-Sohel reportedly said she has found a ‘cure’ for homosexuality.

Speaking on Scope TV, a broadcaster based in Kuwait City, the purported anti-gay researcher said her ‘cure’ is based around ‘therapeutic suppositories’, inspired by ‘Islamic prophecies’, and founded in science.

She is said to have added that gay people develop a ‘sexual urge’ after being ‘sexually attacked' and this persists as there is a worm in their backside which 'feeds on semen'.

The purported academic also claimed that there were four genders - 'male, female, feminine gay men and butch lesbians', the news agency reported.

‘So, what I did was to produce suppositories, which are to be used by certain people at a certain time,’ Mrs Al-Sohel reportedly said.

She later shows other guests and hosts of the discussion panel samples of the suppositories pills that she has made.

The Kuwaiti regime criminalises homosexuality under its ‘debauchery’ law and can hold lengthy prison sentences.

Video at link

Would my foot up her ass make her have a foot fetish

Her take on genders is interesting at least and actually comes across as surprisingly progressive. She is borderline accepting transgendered people as a separate gender entirely. Kinda shocking to read coming from such a person/

Anyways, im pretty sure Kuwait doesnt let women become academics, so i dont put much stock in this story.

Back