• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Lizard

Veteran Member
NM - Monday, police arrested Krystal Medina, 26, after her 2-month-old son tested positive for cocaine.

Medina admitted to routinely smoking marijuana, and often left her son to be cared for by a relative.

Drug tests on the infant came back positive for "high levels of cocaine," according to a news release.

Medina's son has been placed in state care with the Children, Youth and Families Department.

http://www.lcsun-news.com/news/ci_9014893

People who should not be allowed to have children.

Christ. My mom wasn't great and this shit never happened to me.

Looks like Krystal Meth here needs some parenting classes, and rehab. Oops, sorry her last name is Medina, not Meth. My bad.:whistle:

Oh, holy FUCK! I just scrolled down to check the spelling of a name, and saw that the child was two MONTHS old. I read two years old the first time I looked. I guess my mind just couldn't accept the posibility of a two-month-old having coke in his little body. A two year old could possibly have been drugged accidentally, like if he was going through mommy's things.

But a two month old? This was deliberate. What did the bitch do? Mistake her stash for formula? Cut her coke on the baby's belly? Use the cocaine as a 'home teething remedy'? Fuck parenting classes and rehab, this bitch needs a loooong jail sentence. And a good beating to boot! :diablo:

Back