• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
https://www.abccolumbia.com/2019/01/03/columbia-woman-charged-for-lying-to-cpd-investigators/

Investigators say Kristen Rimes, 26, is charged with filing a false police report and false swearing to police.

According to CPD, Rimes said on November 26, 2018, she was forced out of a vehicle and assaulted at a Walmart parking lot on 360 Harbison Boulevard.

In the process, Rimes said the suspect tried to force down her pants.

After the incident, Rimes reportedly posted information about the false incident on social media causing a public concern.

Investigators later determined that Rimes was never at the location on the night the incident occurred.

She’s being held at the Alvin S. Glenn Detention Center.

Rime_fitted.jpeg

Who does that? I'd be embarrassed to say someone tried to force my pants down in an assult. And here she is telling the police and social media lies about it.

An Attention whore. That's who.

I can just hear the whining...

"I got attaaked!"
"Notice meeeeee!!!"
"Won't somebody give me money so I can recover???"

I know the last one didn't happen but you know some kind of GFM was probably in the works before the cops called her on her shit.

https://columbiapd.net/2019/01/02/f...ying-to-cpd-investigators/?platform=hootsuite
the document, she reported being assaulted by an unknown male suspect.

That assault, according to Rimes occurred in the parking lot of the Walmart in Harbison (360 Harbison Boulevard) as she sat in a vehicle and was forced out, causing her to strike her head on the pavement
The article said she showed up at the police station with bruising and cuts.
(Don't really see anything in the mugshot.) But yeah... Surely it was just matter of hours before the GFM showed up.
I can just hear the whining...

"I got attaaked!"
"Notice meeeeee!!!"
"Won't somebody give me money so I can recover???"

I know the last one didn't happen but you know some kind of GFM was probably in the works before the cops called her on her shit.

She wishes someone cared enough to rape her.
Put her in touch with Bill Cosby.

Back