• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I am rather baffled by all the expressions of hatred toward a pathetic Kkk couple. It's as if they actually had an impact , instead of being some stupid backwoods white supremacist circle jerk. They appeared to be consumed by family and local melodrama. They rarely left their hometown. The woman had a pet rescue/hoarding scheme. The man delivered parts for a living. He filled a job niche, good for him, but hardly big time. Small time schemers.
I love the KKK wedding dress with VEIL. (I added that to my pinterest humour board.) Can you think of anything more LOSER? Sheesh. Inbred much? Not worth our hatred.
There are big problems to solve, don't waste time on backwoods losers who can't even commit murder efficiently. They just eliminated themselves through stupid choices!. Don't worry about it.
I find this all pathetically humorous.
And the offspring? Either they defeat themselves because they are no different. Or they *are* different and improve themselves. Back off the kids just because they are the next generation. Doesn't self determination count ?

Last edited:
Missouri Ku Klux Klan leader might have been shot in his sleep because he had told his wife he wanted a divorce, St. Francois County Prosecutor Jarrod Mahurin said Monday after filing murder charges.

“It may have been a marital issue,” he told a reporter. He said Frank Ancona, 51, was shot in the head between 2 and 3 a.m. on Thursday.

Malissa Ann Ancona, 44, of Leadwood, Mo., and her son, Paul Edward Jinkerson Jr., 24, of Belgrade, Mo., were charged with first-degree murder, armed criminal action, tampering with physical evidence and abandonment of a corpse.

Jinkerson shot his sleeping stepfather in the bedroom of the victim’s home in Leadwood, sheriff’s Detective Matt Wampler wrote in an affidavit accompanying the charges. Ancona’s body was taken in Jinkerson’s vehicle to an area outside Belgrade, where it was dumped near the Big River, Wampler wrote.

Ancona called himself an imperial wizard with the Traditionalist American Knights of the Ku Klux Klan.

A website for that group features an image of Ancona in a white hood and robe standing in front of a burning cross. His wife is shown next to him in another photo.

The Park Hills Daily Journal said Ancona was reported missing Friday, when his employer called Leadwood police to say that he failed to show up work Wednesday or Thursday. A neighbor said Ancona had a job delivering parts for a St. Louis auto supply company.

Malissa Ancona told investigators that he had been sent on a trip deliver a part, but the employer denied that, the newspaper said. She told authorities she had last seen her husband Wednesday.

When investigators searched the Ancona home Saturday, they found “extensive blood evidence” in the master bedroom, officials said. Malissa Ancona told police in a recorded interview that Jinkerson shot her husband, and she helped clean up the blood and tried to cover up the crime, Wampler wrote.

Mahurin said that both Ancona and Jinkerson were involved in disposal of the body and the cleanup.

Police also found a safe that had been broken open. Frank Ancona’s guns were missing. Malissa Ancona told police her husband took them and was planning to file for divorce when he returned from his work trip.

Frank Ancona’s abandoned car, found before his body was, appeared to have been “wiped down,” the prosecutor said, based on a chemical smell. Nearby was a pile of what appeared to be burned clothing, he said.

Mahurin was not aware of any significance to the site where the body was left, other than it was nearby.

The prosecutor said Jinkerson did not live with the Anconas but stayed with them occasionally. He called Jinkerson’s relationship with Frank Ancona “so-so,” saying that there had been issues in the past but not lately.

Both defendants could be arraigned as early as Tuesday, he said. They were held in jail without bail.

Jinkerson also faces unrelated charges of property damage and attempted stealing, and was jailed over the weekend on a warrant that was issued after he was accused of violating his probation in a 2016 drug possession case.

Eric Barnhart, a lawyer who represents Jinkerson in other cases, reacted to the murder charge by saying, “I don’t believe it for a second that he did it.” Barnhart said he did not know if he will represent Jinkerson on the murder charge.

Barnhart also said he did not believe that Jinkerson was involved in any hate groups. The young man was attending a local college, the lawyer said. Jinkerson’s Facebook page says he is studying computer science at Mineral Area College in Park Hills.

Leadwood police referred a reporter’s questions to the St. Francois County Sheriff’s Office and the Missouri Highway Patrol, which were not available for comment.

On Friday night, Malissa Ancona had said on Facebook that her husband was missing and asked that anyone with information call the police. In online comments the next morning, she thanked friends for their good wishes and wrote, “My heart is breaking.”

James Russell, 58, who lives next door to the Ancona residence, said the couple had lived there for about five years.

Russell said he frequently heard Malissa Ancona screaming at her husband. Russell said he did not hear any gunshots on the day in question. But he did hear the banging of metal on metal in the predawn hours. Russell said he presumes that Malissa Ancona was seeking access to her husband’s safe.

He described Frank Ancona as a good man who was working to change attitudes about the Klan. Russell said Ancona hosted a few small Klan gatherings at the house in recent years, including one in which Ancona and perhaps 10 others wore robes and burned a cross.

“Everybody is talking about the Klan thing, but they are living in the past,” Russell said, “Frank was trying to improve the Klan and make it a force for good.”

Ancona has been quoted in stories in the Post-Dispatch about KKK leafletting in Desloge. His group was also at the center of a legal fight over a gathering of members at Fort Davidson State Historic Site, a Civil War battlefield in Pilot Knob, Mo.

Mark Potok of the Southern Poverty Law Center, which tracks hate organizations, said that Ancona’s group was “not very significant at all. This was one of the smallest groups out there.”

Potok said the members received a lot of attention because they frequently handed out leaflets. He said he would be surprised if there were 40 members spread out among chapters in Potosi, Hayden, Idaho and Pennsylvania.

Ancona had been in a dispute with other Klan leaders, Potok said, who accused Ancona of being secretly Jewish and Malissa Ancona of being a Wiccan. Both were untrue, Potok believes, but the accusations are typical of the Klan world today, which consists of 29 different named organizations, “each one claiming to be the one true Klan and denigrating the others.”

Tony Rothert, who as legal director of the American Civil Liberties Union of Missouri had represented Ancona in his court fights, called him a “complicated and conflicted man.” Rothert estimated his followers numbering in the low double digits.

“I and the (ACLU) found his views abhorrent and would say so. He understood that and recognized how unrealistic his views were at some level,” Rothert added.

An old Twitter page for Malissa Ancona contains links to Ancona’s group and describes her as a member. Lately on social media, however, she was focused on creating a no-kill shelter for pets.

Russell, the neighbor, said Frank Ancona grew up in the Potosi area.

The Ancona home is a small, white frame house in need of repairs. Chicken wire is stapled across the posts of the front porch. Russell said Malissa Ancona had many pet cats, several of which were seen wandering the property Monday. Two dogs were barking inside the home.
LINK
This guy doesnt deserve two tears in a dmn bucket. This isnt about differing ideologies. The KKK believes if you aint white you aint right and they carved a bloody swath thru American history backed a lot of times by the local police.
So fuck this guy and others like him.
They dont recognize my humanity so why should I recognize theirs?
Good riddance to bad trash. No one deserves to be murdered in their sleep but its not like he was contrubuting to anything but the continued oppression of minorities.

I don't want to turn this into another political racial thread. But what did these losers ever accomplish besides their own ruin?
They SELF DESTRUCTED.!
As @CbabyRKO shows in the link, they had maybe 40 members. That doesn't even contribute to racism, it makes you a joke. That couldn't even cover the cost of the silly satin robes. I bet plenty people took those leaflets for laughs and said , "those hillbillies make our state look like idiots."
Without the KKK angle, this is no different from another backwoods trailer trash skank who resorts to murder because her husband wants to leave her and she can't lose the only shack she knows.
The great irony is, the whole self proclaimed Kkk leader and his pathetic movement, and equally pathetic rival group was nationally revealed through a totally incompetent spousal murder scheme. Roundly defeated.
I'm done typing about these losers.

Last edited:
http://www.riverfronttimes.com/stlo...-wizard/Content?oid=3813315&showFullText=true
[....]
The stench clung to the 51-year-old's graying hair and mustache. It seeped into the fabric of his clothes and hung on him like a blanket. He was unhappy about it, but he did not seem to know what to do. He lived in a small, beat-looking house in the rural southeast Missouri town of Leadwood. The windows of the front porch had been pulled out and the wood frames wrapped in chicken wire — a project his wife had undertaken one evening after he headed off to his job as an overnight courier for a St. Louis-based shipping company.

Malissa Ancona, 44, seemed intent on turning their home into a giant kennel. It was well-known that the bleach blonde ran an off-the-books — some would say infamous — animal rescue. Dozens of cats and two dogs shared 1,000 square feet with the Klansman and his wife. They nested in piles of dirty clothes, pawed through open garbage and kicked litter across the floors. A neighbor estimates as many as 70 cats lived there during peak times.
[....]
Leadwood is the kind of place where people might not agree with the KKK, but they also don't get too worked up about a Klan leader living next door. The Anconas moved in five or six years ago. Frank's dad lived one house over to the south, and the local fire station was across the street. The younger Ancona seemed intent on settling in after years spent bouncing around Missouri and Illinois. The Leadwood house was a lease, but Frank had worked out a rent-to-own arrangement with the homeowners, relatives say. Shortly after moving in, he hung a red flag with the KKK's "blood drop" cross to the left of the front door and a replica of the Klan's historical flying dragon pennant to the right.

His only real problem was Malissa.
[....]
He and Frank were friends, but he kept his distance from Malissa after they quarreled over the way she let her growing herd of felines roam the neighborhood, terrorizing his orange-haired cat, Kitty, and eating pet food off his porch. She seemed unhinged.

"I just knew she was going to do something one of these days," Russell says. "I just knew it."

Animal rescue workers were also leery of Malissa and had begun reporting her to the state Department of Agriculture, which oversees animal rescue organizations and shelters. Lucretia Skaggs of the Midwest Community Cat Alliance says a number of animal nonprofits had at first tried to help Malissa.

"We stopped doing so when we realized what a con artist Malissa was," Skaggs says.
[....]
No one knew exactly what would happen, but they figured it would be ugly. Kym McNulty, a veteran animal rescue worker, says she grew fed up with Malissa a year or two ago and called her out as a fraud. She still remembers her reaction.

"Do you know who my husband is?" Malissa asked, according to McNulty.

Malissa's neighbor, Russell, recalls her approaching his son one day with a sob story about a suffering cat that needed to be put down. She said the vet was closed and then, startlingly, asked him to wring the cat's neck, Russell says.

"He told her no, he wouldn't have nothing to do with it," Russell says. "She was just crazy. That's the honest truth. She was just crazy, dude."

When word spread that Frank had gone missing February 9, no one seemed too surprised. His son, Frank Jr., knew something was wrong when his father's employer called to say he had not shown up for work for the first time in nearly a decade. The son called police and headed over to the house.

He and the officers were just about to go inside when Malissa returned home with her son from a previous relationship and barred their way. Frank Jr. remembered a feeling of dread sweep over him.
[....]
On Wednesday, February 8, the last day Frank was seen alive, his wife posted an ad on Facebook, seeking a new roommate.

"Looking for a roommate in leadwood...I have three dogs and a cat rescue so u must love animals..All bills and rent split..Message me for details," Malissa Ancona wrote.

That caught the attention of investigators.
[....]
Dickey also questioned her about the roommate ad.

"She stated she did it because when he said he was leaving to go out of state on this job, he took a bag of clothes with him and said when he got back he was filing for divorce," Dickey told the local paper, the Park Hills Daily Journal. "She told us she figured she would need help to pay the rent, so she put an ad out looking for a roommate."

It maybe seemed a little strange, but Dickey figured all they had for the time being was a missing person case. Frank was a grown man. Maybe he really had just walked out.

"It got suspicious later on Friday evening when the vehicle was located," Dickey tells the Riverfront Times.
[....]
The next day, Saturday, a family planning to fish the Big River wandered down a footpath toward the water's edge. As they reached the gravel, they spotted the body. Frank had been stripped to his underwear and socks. He had been shot in the head.

Investigators from the St. Francois Sheriff's Department headed to the house in Leadwood — this time, armed with a search warrant. Inside the dimly lit rooms, they picked their way past a swirl of Malissa's cats and through a kitchen littered with trash and dirty dishes. They found what they were looking for at the back of the house in the master bedroom: blood splatter on the ceiling, blood soaked deep into the mattress.

Meanwhile, Washington County sheriff's detectives were serving more warrants at the home of Malissa's 24-year-old son, Paul Jinkerson Jr., in the small town of Belgrade. They found bloody clothes at his residence and blood inside his car, authorities say.
[....]
As the investigation began to come into focus, detectives also discovered some interesting video from a Belgrade gas station situated near both the Big River and the wooded access road where they had found Frank's car. They scrolled through the surveillance camera footage from Thursday morning and spotted Malissa and Jinkerson driving past, Washington County Sheriff Zach Jacobsen says. They were in different vehicles — Frank's Ford Fusion and Jinkerson's Chevy Impala.

The cameras recorded them again a little while later. This time, mother and son were both in Jinkerson's car.
[....]
Frank confided in friends and family members that his wife was addicted to prescription pills and had grown erratic. He had taken to locking his medications and valuables in a safe or hiding them in the trunk of his car. When he slept, he tucked the car keys into his pillowcase.
[....]
Malissa Ancona and Paul Jinkerson Jr. were charged February 13 with first-degree murder, armed criminal action, tampering with evidence and abandonment of a corpse.

After days of denying she knew anything about her husband's disappearance and sobbing dry-eyed on television news, Malissa had decided to talk to investigators, authorities say. She told detectives she and Jinkerson killed Frank during the early morning hours of February 9. Her son, she claimed, was the triggerman.
[....]
Malissa and her son entered pleas of not guilty last month during their initial court appearance.
[....]
Some wonder if Malissa's rapid confession is an attempt to cover up an even darker reality. Paul Jinkerson Jr.'s father and siblings suspect he is being framed by his mother.

The 24-year-old was one of the few members of the family who had not completely cut ties with Malissa. A computer science student at Mineral Area College before he got hooked on meth and pills, Paul Jinkerson Jr. was into guitar and read books on creationism. He had probably never fired a gun in his life or even been in a fistfight, his father says.
[....]
There's no way he could be the triggerman, his family claims; he just did not have it in him. But they sound less certain when asked if it is possible he helped his mother try to cover up an act of violence on her part. Lauren Jinkerson says she does not think he would, partly because her brother liked Frank, who had once helped get him a job. Paul Jinkerson Sr. says the same, but he recalls a startling conversation with his son two weeks before the murder.

"He said kind of off-the-cuff that she [Malissa] wanted to kill Frank, and she wanted him to help her clean it up," the father says.

Paul Jinkerson Sr. flipped out when he heard that. He says his son assured him he flat-out refused to be involved in any way. They immediately drove to Malissa and Frank's house, where Paul Jinkerson Sr. told his son to grab a laptop he had left over there, because he was not going to be talking to his mother anymore.
[....]
As they drove away, Paul Jinkerson Sr. warned his son that Malissa could be vindictive and he should stay the hell away from her. He thought that was the end of it until, two weeks later, he learned Frank had disappeared.
[....]

I have some friends who drove down there to get the cats and dogs out before Animal Control euthanizes them all. I can't really say more, but I met a few lucky cats who got a ride out of a putrid shitstain of a town today. They are absolutely precious, and they are the only truly innocent victims in all of this. Didn't actually go to the house, but saw pics from those who did, and it's BAD.
good for them and you, kitties of southern great plains salute you and send you huzzahs.
Also I can't believe anyone would be stupid enough to think groups like this don't do damage need to be put in a situation where they would be something on the outs with one of these groups and tossed into it to see if they still would hold the same opinion afterwards. Criminals look to groups like this for validation before and after committing heinous crimes

Last edited:
Yeah, not for nothing but ANYONE feeling like this man deserved anything but death can suck a dick.

Come at me and try to tell me he deserved a decent death just for being human.

Being human does NOT mean you deserve anything.

Ha - Fucking-ha!!! Finally we agree on something - being human does not mean you deserve anything- - like ebt cards, free healthcare, housing, hud, WIC or any other welfare handouts! Thank you, I couldn't have said it any better myself!

As for the Klan- it's a clownshow-just like the rest of the democrats. Hillary/Byrd

from above terrifying hag and I bet she ain't even made up for Hallows Eve!
59f66135b6f40.image.jpg

this bitch was 100% behind the plot & hopefully will get major prison time plea or not

Meh, racist shitbags, who gives a shit?

Guess it's a good move for society on the whole if they are all either killed or incarcerated. Put every membrer of this family in cages.

Another site actually had video footage of this unfortunate nerdy ass racists demise....

41p5Cj.gif

Tragic.

Maybe hell come back as Imperial Wizard Frank Aconas the WHITE!!!

The wife of a slain Missouri Ku Klux Klan leader has confessed to his murder, after initially claiming her son was the one who pulled the trigger.

Malissa Ancona, 45, and her 25-year-old son, Paul Edward Jinkerson Jr, face first-degree murder charges in the February 2017 death of Frank Ancona, who called himself an 'imperial wizard' of the Ku Klux Klan.

Ancona last year agreed to testify against her son, whom she originally blamed in the shooting, saying Jinkerson killed his stepfather because he wanted to divorce Malissa.

But in a September 26 letter to Judge Wendy Wexler Horn, Malissa Ancona said: 'My son is innocent...he did not pull the trigger (I DID),' reported the St Louis Post-Dispatch.

Ancona argued that she was 'under the influence' when she told police that her son shot her 51-year-old husband with a handgun, and claimed she had no recollections from the night of Frank's death.

The man's body was found dumped beside the Big River close to Belgrade, 70 miles south of St. Louis.

The next hearing in Ancona's case is set for April. Jinkerson's trial starts in May.

Jinkerson's defense lawyer Eric Barnhart told the paper Ancona had been offered a plea deal in exchange for a truthful testimony.

According to Barnhart, Ancona told him that prosecutors said they would downgrade her first-degree murder charge to second-degree murder and cap her sentence at 20 years, if convicted.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...fatally-shot-Missouri-KKK-leader-not-son.html

I don't want to turn this into another political racial thread. But what did these losers ever accomplish besides their own ruin?
They SELF DESTRUCTED.!
they are still around and there have been a mass of hate crimes shooting and other assorted murder because of them and they have used a reign of terror against defenseless people "over ideologies" based on skin color. There's a case I might dig up and put up for you just because I came across it and it was so terrifying it gave me nightmares, lousey jerk landowner got shot by his sharecroppers, men came in for all of them indiscriminately and lynched them, ones wife complained and they lynched her and cut her baby out [she was close to due] and stomped on it, that was the klan

they are still around and there have been a mass of hate crimes shooting and other assorted murder because of them and they have used a reign of terror against defenseless people "over ideologies" based on skin color. There's a case I might dig up and put up for you just because I came across it and it was so terrifying it gave me nightmares, lousey jerk landowner got shot by his sharecroppers, men came in for all of them indiscriminately and lynched them, ones wife complained and they lynched her and cut her baby out [she was close to due] and stomped on it, that was the klan
How recent is this ?
From all I've read Ancona and his group were so busy arguing with each other over who was the better wizard that they didn't accomplish anything

Last edited:
I'm still trying to figure out what crime was committed. The "Imperial Wizard" was killed. Someone should be rewarded.

The wife of a Missouri Ku Klux Klan leader admitted Friday to fatally shooting her husband.

Malissa Ancona was sentenced to life in prison Friday under a deal in which she pleaded guilty to second-degree murder, tampering with evidence and abandonment of a corpse in the February 2017 death of Frank Ancona Jr., the St. Louis Post-Dispatch reported. Ancona, who had identified himself as a KKK imperial wizard, had recently asked his wife for a divorce, according to officials and court records.

Malissa Ancona initially reported her husband missing, and a family fishing in southeast Missouri found his body near a river days later. She later claimed her son, Paul Jinkerson Jr., shot him while he was sleeping.

Jinkerson faces the same charges as his mom, but she said Friday that he had no role in the shooting. She said he did help clean up the crime scene and helped dump the body. the walls of their bedroom and dispose of bloody bedding.

"I fired both shots that killed my husband," she told Circuit Judge Wendy Wexler Horn. She said she cleaned the walls of their bedroom and disposed of bloody bedding to try to hide the crime.

Asked how the plea would affect Jinkerson's trial, his lawyer, Eric Barnhart, responded, "I mean the true killer..." before having his sentence finished by Jinkerson's father: "admitted her guilt today."
[....]

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/slain-missouri-ku-klux-klan-leaders-wife-admits-62510147

Back in their salad days, though I can't figure out how one can be happy in a hate group.

I heard all women deserve the right to wear white at their wedding, but it must have easily to find something to wear when one is a white supremacist.

Whoa, she's a looker, she does the white race proud :penguin:

Malissa "I didn't think I could hate anyone more than I hate a Jew, but then I met my husband" Ancona

I think her son was as involved in going along with this conspiracy as her and is probably the one that shot him but they both should do full time. this has come up alt of the last few decades to get people off or inn some cases nobody going down for murder 1

Latest posts

Back