• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

CbabyRKO

Trumperdink Mussolini
Authorities have confirmed that the body of Leadwood resident Frank Ancona, 51, was located earlier in the day outside Belgrade near the Big River by a family who were in that area to go fishing.

Washington County Sheriff Zach Jacobsen said on Thursday they learned on Facebook that Frank had gone missing and they later learned that a Federal Forestry Service employee had located Frank’s vehicle on a forestry service road off of Route P in Potosi.

“Deputies responded on Friday and located the vehicle and secured it,” said Jacobsen. “We left deputies at the scene and secured it overnight due to the loss of light. On Saturday morning we conducted a search of the area by foot by member of the Potosi Fire Protection District and the sheriff’s office. We didn’t locate much of anything in the woods, but we did locate evidence of a burn pile near Mr. Ancona’s vehicle.”

Jacobsen said they executed two search warrants and arrested a male on an unrelated drug warrant out of Washington County. While they were waiting for the issuance of one of the warrants he was notified by their dispatch center that they received a call from a lady who was taking her family fishing that they had located a body near the bank of the Big River near Belgrade.

“We processed the scene and the body was transported by the Washington County Coroner’s office for an autopsy to determine a cause of death,” said Jacobsen. “The body was positively identified as Frank Ancona and his family was notified.”

Jacobsen stressed the investigation was constantly changing after they located Frank’s car. Leadwood requested the assistance of St. Francois County Sheriff’s Department and Jacobsen requested the assistance of the Missouri State Highway Patrol.

“They responded in assisting us with processing these multiple scenes and vehicles,” said Jacobsen. “Right now no one has been charged in his death, but that may change tomorrow.”

Jacobsen added he sat down with Frank’s son and his father to make the notification. He said it was very tragic.

“Law enforcement was attacked terribly on Facebook and officers were called in on their days off to help,” said Jacobsen. “At the end of the day the professionalism shined through all the negativity and we were able to bring some closure to the family.”

Ancona was reported missing Friday after his place of employment reached out to the Leadwood Police Department with concerns of whereabouts.

Leadwood Police Chief William Dickey reported that Ancona was last seen by his wife, Malissa Ancona, Wednesday morning when he was allegedly leaving for work. Then Friday evening it was learned that Ancona's car had been found in a heavily wooded remote area of Washington County in the Mark Twain National Park. A preliminary search of the area did not turn up the missing man, but due to nightfall the scene was secured to be searched more thoroughly on Saturday morning.

Dickey said his officers were told by Malissa that Frank got a call from his workplace and he needed to drive across the state to deliver a part, which is what he does for a living. He had not made contact with any family members which was out of his character. Also his workplace verified they did not send him across state on a job.

Officers had not been able to get ahold of Malissa and when they finally decided they were going to enter the home to see if Frank was in there, she was found in her driveway with her son, Frank’s stepson. Officers found a safe that looked like somebody had taken a crowbar to it and also beat the side out of the safe.

Dickey reported everything was missing from inside the safe and he didn’t believe it was a burglar.. He also questioned Malissa about a Facebook post she wrote looking for a roommate and she said she posted that the day that Frank left.

Malissa stated to officers she made the Facebook post because when Frank told her he was leaving to go out of state on this job he took a bag of clothes with him and said when he got back he was filing for divorce. Dickey reported Malissa told them she figured she would need help to pay the rent, so she put an ad out looking for a roommate.

Dickey also reported all of Frank’s firearms that were in the home are missing and Malissa told them he took all of them with him. His family, which lives next door, stated he would never have taken all of his firearms with him. Also the gun he usually carries on him on a daily basis was left in the house and Malissa turned it over to the officers.

Investigators resumed their search around the car and processed the car early Saturday morning. At 1 p.m. Washington County Sheriff Zach Jacobsen confirmed they had in fact found the vehicle and they were still seeking the whereabouts of Frank.

At that point they had requested the assistance of the Missouri State Highway Patrol with processing the crime scene and were there at that time. Jacobsen also reported they were working the case in conjunction with the sheriff’s office in Washington County, St. Francois County Sheriff’s Office, the Leadwood Police Department and the state highway patrol.

Around 2 p.m. investigators had made their way over to the Ancona residence off Mill Street in Leadwood and were standing guard. They eventually strung up crime scene tape around the house and blocked off the street with it while awaiting a search warrant.

Shortly after the search warrant came through and approximately 7 or 8 officers were moving in and around the property - including Leadwood Police and the St. Francois County Sheriff’s Department investigators.
LINK

Rather sketchy story the wife is telling.....
Thought so too but... According to a Facebook friend he was killed for being half Jewish by a rival clan. I do not know if this is true or not, its just what I heard.

It wouldnt be a stretch if he were murdered by A) his wife or B) another clan of inbreds.
Ancona and his Traditionalist Knight have been decried by rival faction, the Loyal White Knights located nearby.

Robert Jones, Loyal White Knights Imperial Klaliff, told the New Lenox Patch “This guy’s group, the Traditionalist American Knights, ain’t even been around three years…Frank Ancona is also Jewish and his wife is Jewish and he’s being exposed all through the Klan world as a fake and he ain’t even white and you can actually look his family tree up which we’ve got his family tree which we can give y’all too and you can post it,” Jones claimed.
LINK

Last edited:
Prediction: She did it, with the help of her son.
If it were a rival KKK gang, why search the house that he and his wife lived in.

Thought so too but... According to a Facebook friend he was killed for being half Jewish by a rival clan. I do not know if this is true or not, its just what I heard.
I believe it, but after reading the articles am looking at wifey poo and step son, there are some hard core racists on the west coast that hate on allot of groups and are Jewish doing big pushes trying to or affiliating with the white supremacist groups. First time I heard it was over a couple of decades ago when some moron was bragging he was with a Jewish Aryan brotherhood group which he was racist criminal scum but in the upper middle class not getting his hands directly dirty level but as criminal as criminal could be. I was hating on him and he thought it was a joke as provably at the time there was nothing I could do to protect myself much let alone anyone else. He had a fellow serial criminal that used to brag on all the atrocities that he and his little group had gotten away with in Israel well before cases like what he was talking about came out publically and were proven

Last edited:
I'd love to be in the interogation room with the wife and stepson as they answer to where all the weapons and contents of the safe are...and who broke into them. It took a lot obviously for them to get into that safe.

The house search warrant wouldn't have happened if he had been killed anywhere else, as would have happened if a rival gang had killed him. The safe would not have been broken into and the weapons would still be there. Since wife has said he went to work and never returned and work says they didn't send him anywhere.

So I feel very strongly the wife and stepson are responsible.

Good point, I'm sure that the KKK would have put him someplace no one would ever find him.

Last edited:
Ohhh boy...I've got lots to say about this one, as I've had a few online run-ins with Malissa, the wife, but gotta go to work early this morning. Will post more screenshots and shit later. She is batshit fucking cray cray cray, and hoards animals under the guise of being a rescue. A few of my rescue pals have rescued severely ill animals from her care -- animals that MaliKKKa (as we call her) started GoFundMe accounts for, but the money went to the charity of her hideous fucking toothless self. Some folks I know are going down there today to rescue the dozens of cats and dogs living in their own filth in that hovel. I've heard from inside sources that she will be arrested today. Will keep y'all updated.

One of her dozens of FB profiles https://www.facebook.com/lisa.ancona.399?ref=ts&fref=ts
Her dysfunctional hoard...Er, I mean, "rescue" https://www.facebook.com/preciouskitty1972/?ref=ts&fref=ts

Last edited:
kkk lmao. Look where all that hate in your life got you... Now your in hell where you belong

I won't be shedding a tear for you

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...days-later-police-say/?utm_term=.46e870e49283

According to police, Malissa Ancona also told them her husband had packed a bag of clothes, taken all of the couple’s guns from their home and indicated that he was filing for divorce when he returned, the Daily Journal reported. Inside the home, police found a safe with its contents missing, according to the newspaper.

However, reached by phone late Sunday afternoon, Malissa Ancona told The Post that the police and the Daily Journal had “got everything all wrong.”

“I tried to talk to Leadwood police but they changed every single thing around that I said,” she said.

Malissa Ancona said that her husband had actually left for work around 3:30 p.m. Wednesday, then returned 2:30 a.m. Thursday, which was his usual schedule. Around then, as he was going to bed, was when she last saw him, she said.

Malissa Ancona said she could not speak in detail yet about anything that might have taken place after that, on the advice of a police detective from a neighboring department that is also handling the investigation.

She said she is not in contact with Frank Ancona’s family members, who live nearby, because they do not get along. Malissa Ancona also disputed the police report that said her husband wanted a divorce, suggesting that her husband’s family had been trying to encourage him to do so since they were married in 2010.

“They’re trying to make it look like I did something,” she said tearfully Sunday. “He’s all I have. I don’t have any family of my own. … What would I get out of this?”

The Washington County Sheriff’s Office learned of Frank Ancona’s disappearance on Friday, the sheriff said. During the investigation, authorities arrested one person on an unrelated warrant, he added.

Looks to me like she's changing her story to more fit the facts.

http://fox2now.com/2017/02/13/wife-of-slain-kkk-wizard-in-police-custody/
[....]
The St. Louis Post-Dispatch reports that Malissa Ancona, 44, and Paul Edward Jinkerson Jr, 24, are both both charged with murder, tampering with evidence and abandoning a corpse. The probable cause statement from police says that Jinkerson shot Ancona while he was sleeping Thursday night. They say his body was then dumped near Belgrade, MO.

Investigators say they discovered evidence of blood in the master bedroom of Ancona’s home during a search. Malissa Ancona tells police that she helped clean up the evidence after Jinkerson shot her husband.
[....]
16708528_1600705809945575_9071731324948933433_n.jpg

As soon as this popped up on my FB Feed I knew it was the wife! Fuck this guy and may he rest, never.

Being an asshole doesn't mean a person deserves to be shot in the head and dumped in the river.

Being a leading member of one the most hateful groups the world, absolutely does to me. Fuck that. You are who you associate with, birds of a feather flock together, this guy was a piece of shit Grand Wizard of the KKK. I am glad he's dead and there is one less asshole on our planet.

Being a leading member of one the most hateful groups the world, absolutely does to me. Fuck that. You are who you associate with, birds of a feather flock together, this guy was a piece of shit Grand Wizard of the KKK. I am glad he's dead and there is one less asshole on our planet.

SAY IT AGAIN FOR THE FOLKS IN THE BACK.

I woke up to this all over my FB wall yesterday and I even had to chastise a few of my friends. A dude is murdered, likely by his damn wife with help from his own son and people are laughing and making jokes. Now, I don't know anything about him other than people saying he's a racist but that in of itself doesn't warrant death. If he wasn't hurting people and just being a douchebag within his own bubble, then it's in poor taste to mock him. I just think it's shitty. A man is dead who likely (don't quote me, I am sure the truth will out) didn't deserve it. Being an asshole doesn't mean a person deserves to be shot in the head and dumped in the river. If that was the case, we'd have a shit ton of dead bodies floating around.

See, now I feel bad for thinking "buh bye you racist POS".

But @DIAFplease made a valid point. As far as we know, this guy was only guilty of having an (IMO, totally fucked up) idealogy that does not jibe with mine.

This past election has made me aware that lots of people whom I have known forever and care a great deal for, support ideals and politics that I personally find abhorrent. But I am really trying to step back from things a bit. Unless this guy actually broke the law, I cannot say he "deserved" to die, no matter how WTF I find his beliefs.

I can say this is the one positive I have taken from this election: I am shocked as Hell by the causes/politics some people champion, but just because I find it repugnant and racist/sexist, does not mean any of it is illegal or not within their rights.

Sadly, there are no laws against being a racist, blowhard asshole who leads a team full of like-minded racist assholes in snazzy hoods and robes. As long as ALL you do is spew hate and rhetoric. (Not defending the shit, just the right to spew it)

Anyway, it looks like the wife kilt his ass, anyhoo. So no rival Klan/racially motivated killing.

(Good riddance, you fuck)

Last edited:
KKK needs to ditch the hat and robes. It's a terrible look for a gang. Hard to take them seriously.

IDK, i think the whole "look" totally scares the beejesus outta me, and I am a WASP.

Maybe if they cinch the robes with a belt or colorful sash...? Or, and here's a thought, maybe Furry costumes? Or Spanx?

If you want to read respectful things, here's his board on Stormfront. Coincidentally enough no one's commented since the thing about his wife and stepson came out... I guess because they can't blame antifa anymore?
I haven't commented because I'm travelling.

Storm front ... nice comments? Fucking racist website if I ever saw one. No thanks as I'd rather slit my wrist.

Glad this fucker is deadwood in Leadwood.

It was sarcasm. Stormfront is a notorious white supremacy website. Of course they'd be saying nice things about him, he was even a member of it

Going on the son's FB and saying how glad one is that his father is dead is classless and douchey, but I would be lying if I felt the least bit sad that Frank Ancona is dead. I'm also grateful that Malissa will not be able to neglect another innocent animal ever again -- at least for years and years, hopefully. I have some friends who drove down there to get the cats and dogs out before Animal Control euthanizes them all. I can't really say more, but I met a few lucky cats who got a ride out of a putrid shitstain of a town today. They are absolutely precious, and they are the only truly innocent victims in all of this. Didn't actually go to the house, but saw pics from those who did, and it's BAD.

Thought you'd enjoy this rambling, bizarre interview with wifey: http://www.kmov.com/clip/13098854/e...-of-murdered-kkk-leader-speaks-only-to-news-4

Last edited:
SAY IT AGAIN FOR THE FOLKS IN THE BACK.

Yeah, not for nothing but ANYONE feeling like this man deserved anything but death can suck a dick.

Come at me and try to tell me he deserved a decent death just for being human.

Being human does NOT mean you deserve anything.

Back