• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

impqueen

Libertine Enchantress
Bold Member!
So the family of Jeffrey A. Dickson, who underestimates little girls, is righteously indignant with me for being all mean to their boy.

You know what I love? I love when people write us all pissed off but then use their regular email addresses and don't lock down the Myspace. Like we're not gonna go look and get all the information they have just sitting out there.

Kiss This wrote:
To the Owner of this site: You know That Jeff has been ACCUSED of this terrible
crime and we as his family feel terrible for that little girl but IF he IS
found to be not guilty of this We will be suing these sorry hate sites for
slandering the Dickson name. As of this point NO evidence has been proven
against him other than the hearsay of a dihonest household of people who were
ALL drunk and some of them doing other drugs.Although we feel for the girl and
her family THEY are NOT the only ones who were directly affected by this Our
family has had hate mail death threats and very disturbing calls from angry
citizens and we are not even the ones being accused its because of websites
like this one who are only out to "make a name " for yourself. Get the facts
straight Jeff LIVED at that house that the girl was taken from . He was NOT
fleeing Springfield he had gone to turn himself in to the Springfield Police
Department and was told that he was not wanting for any crimes or Warrants of
any kind and only then did my husband and I take him to get permission to go
home. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT OR WE WILL HIRE A LAWYER AND SUE YOUR ASSES

So, being bored, I wrote back. At great length. Sorry.

Dear Melody,

Thank you for your letter regarding my story, "Jeffrey Dickson Underestimates Little
Girls". Apparently you are unfamiliar with libel law. I would suggest calling Greene
County Prosecutor Darrell Moore with your complaints, since he released the probable
cause statement in this case to the press. Here's a link:
http://images.bimedia.net/documents/Dickson+PC+and+charges.pdf

To reiterate, the child victim was raped vaginally and anally, and was so swollen from
the physical trauma that she was leaking body fluids from those orifices. She had
petechiae in her eyes and eardrums due to the choking she received. (As a CNA, you should
be aware of what that means. If not, you might wanna ask a nurse.) There is
significant evidence both physical and eyewitness, and Jeff Dickson has been charged with
these heinous crimes. I'm sorry he's a relative of yours, but I guess you can't pick
your family.

According to court sources, Jeff actually did see his probation officer to try to get
permission to leave Springfield. "Fleeing" is your word, not mine, but I guess it does
kinda fit, now you mention it.

As to "making a name for" ourselves, please don't assume that you are the only family
member of a criminal who has ever written us hate mail. In fact, yours was one of
several we received this week, and it wasn't even particularly interesting or
well-written. I mean, sure, we get more traffic than KY3 or KSPR, but we're not making
money. We do this for fun, and because people who rape and hurt little kids deserve to
be shamed. Looks to me like you're angry at us, when maybe you should be angry with
Jeff. I haven't raped any little girls.

Please be aware that when court records and press releases are in the public domain,
there's no legal or civil liability for websites publishing said information. Further,
opinions expressed on websites based in the US are protected by the First Amendment,
which provides for the right to free speech. You might as well call KY3, KSPR, KOLR-10
and the Springfield News-Leader and order them to cease and desist their news coverage.
Really. Try it. Let me know what they say.

Of course we don't encourage or condone violence or phone calls or other harassment to
your home. We have no reason to believe that any of our members would do such a thing,
and we deny that we at Dreamin' Demon have harassed you in any way.

However, tell you what I'll do. If Jeff Dickson is acquitted by a jury of all charges, I
will personally rewrite the article about him to reflect that, and will issue a statement
that he has been found not guilty. In return, all you have to do is return the favor.
If Jeff Dickson is found guilty of any or all charges, you will come to our site, issue a
public apology to me and my readers, and I will publish your apology unedited on our
front page and in our forums. That's a pretty sweet deal for you, but I'll be honest. I
offer it to everyone and haven't had to apologize yet.

Thanks again for your email. Please understand that I bear no ill will toward you, and I
hope that your renewal of your wedding vows will go as planned. I wish you and Tony all
the best in the future, and hope that Jeff's legal fees don't derail your studies at OTC.

Sincerely,
ImpQueen
Dreamin' Demon

Last edited by a moderator:
Absolutely fucking brilliant. Loved every word.

Also, I'm going to stop calling their house with death-threats, seeing as how your argument trips all over itself if I keep this up.

yawn....she not even any good at hate mail. Come on KissThis, surely you have a better one in you.

I'd say ImpQueen owns your ass!! LMAO

R

However, tell you what I'll do. If Jeff Dickson is acquitted by a jury of all charges, I
will personally rewrite the article about him to reflect that, and will issue a statement
that he has been found not guilty. In return, all you have to do is return the favor.
If Jeff Dickson is found guilty of any or all charges, you will come to our site, issue a
public apology to me and my readers, and I will publish your apology unedited on our
front page and in our forums. That's a pretty sweet deal for you, but I'll be honest. I
offer it to everyone and haven't had to apologize yet.

Amazing thing that.
Yet no one's had the balls to come back and apologize to US for being an idiot when that guilty verdict gets handed down.

Back