• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Old Man Metal

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
full

Bobby Jensen is a fucking savage. Undaunted. An absolute beast.

Jensen, the singer/guitarist for a KISS cover band called Hairball, showed what he's made of during a recent performance in Sioux City, Iowa, when a pyrotechnic effect made things a little hot for him, and he completely kept his cool.

Decked out in full Paul Stanley regalia, Jensen became part of the pyro show when a spark ignited his hair. As you can see in the video below, a bandmate tried to put the fire out as Jensen kept performing. When this failed, a couple of roadies ran out and took care of business while Jensen's performance continued uninterrupted. One of them even styled his new coif.

The fact that Jensen played a flawless rendition of the KISS standard Detroit Rock City while on fucking fire, without missing a beat, earns him the official designation of "Metal As Fuck."

Asked about the incident by Ultimate Classic Rock, Jensen said "I live an Evil Knievel kind of life, so if I'm on fire a little bit, I don't care, that's just part of the fun, I knew I was on fire right away, and that wasn't a wig, that's my hair. It was really nice and foofy before the show, now I have a much better Alice Cooper cut."

\m/

Asked about the incident by Ultimate Classic Rock, Jensen said "I live an Evil Knievel kind of life, so if I'm on fire a little bit, I don't care, that's just part of the fun, I knew I was on fire right away, and that wasn't a wig, that's my hair. It was really nice and foofy before the show, now I have a much better Alice Cooper cut."

It's Evel Knievel.

He chose this misspelling for his first name because he didn't want to be considered "evil"

Back