• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sue sue

Take 6
[GALLERY=media, 1988][/GALLERY]

A Florida man will likely think twice about feeding wild animals after he was recently attacked by a raccoon-like rainforest creature who came charging at him after being fed the night prior.

Late last month, a man, whose identity has not been released, was leaving his girlfriend’s Lake Worth Beach apartment to go to work in the morning when a kinkajou came barging into the second-story residence and attacked him

Last edited:
Wait what? Are those native to Florida?

Or did he leave Florida and take his stupid with him?
Post automatically merged:

Okay, no they are not native to Florida. I just read another version that it snuck into his apartment and attacked.

I'm thinking this is their illegal pet and it's out of control.
It could belong to a neighbor that turned it out.

Last edited:
I can hear the new sales pitch for Florida already. "Florida, now with exotic trash pandas."

First of all, I'm totally here for that. I love all trash pandas, both standard and exotic. <3

Second of all, you may be on to something here. This is not the first time DD has reported about a kinkajou breaking and entering into a FL home. Maybe it's about time for Florida to implement a new marketing campaign around this.

https://dreamindemon.com/community/...akens-with-rogue-kinkajou-on-her-chest.82005/

First of all, I'm totally here for that. I love all trash pandas, both standard and exotic. <3

Second of all, you may be on to something here. This is not the first time DD has reported about a kinkajou breaking and entering into a FL home. Maybe it's about time for Florida to implement a new marketing campaign around this.

https://dreamindemon.com/community/...akens-with-rogue-kinkajou-on-her-chest.82005/
they are nocturnal animals that have been widely trafficked because they are cute. I think they have been secreted visited by the Aussie badasses [take your pick of outback animals] & told to defend themselves better & then there is the need for special treats who knows what kinda crack food this guy gave them before that they were willing to kill for now or at least display their extreme displeasure coz they wanted more more more

Back