• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
1567777691776.png

Welcome to beautiful Boynton Beach, Florida, home of the future mother of the year Shannon Ewing. Seems that Shannon had a big day of drinking her hurricane stash liquor. She was pickled. Enter her son, who apparently did something so egregious that it prompted this lovely lady to “Wade Boggs” her son in the head with a Kindle. There’s a lot of gaps in the story so it’s not clear why she did this…but there’s rarely a great reason to slam a tablet into your son’s head.

No mention on how the police arrived but I’m sure Shannon wasn’t the quiet reflective sort of drunk and a crying 11 year old probably had something to do with it…. but I assure you the police arrived. Shannon wasn’t having it…she was going to go category 5 on their asses. They were attempting to arrest her, presumably for being a drunk bitch and/or hitting Jr in the head with a Kindle, and BOOM she met them with a duo of groin kicks and well as kicking a third deputy in the gut. “I got these pigs where I want them” she probably thought.

The next character in this story is a fun little fella I call “Mr. Taser”….Mr. Taser gives not one fuck, he’s more than happy to drop you ass and let you piss yourself with his own brand of electric love. With a quick zap-zap from police, sore balls and full of rage, down she goes. Hurricane Shannon is done…off to jail. The article states that “Shannon Marie Ewing, 42, had been drinking alcohol at the time…”, yeah no shit, this will be one hell of a hangover.

What lovely memories she is making with her son. :penguin: I'm sure he was already feeling really safe with a deadly hurricane headed their way. Poor kid. My mom died when I was little but after seeing how some mothers can be, I've decided that was better to not having a mother at all rather than having one like some of these women featured.

Back