• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
opy0rb.jpg
Kimberly Anne Upshaw​
PHOENIX (CBS5) -
A Phoenix woman was arrested Friday on charges of child abuse and hindering prosecution after her 13-year-old daughter was sexually assaulted by the woman's boyfriend.
During a police interview, officers said 34-year-old Kimberly Anne Upshaw, failed to disclose the suspect's location, saying he was homeless.

[...]
Upshaw drove her boyfriend and two of his cousins to the store to buy alcohol while she left her daughter and 4-month-old baby at the apartment, court paperwork stated.

After they returned, she dropped off her boyfriend and his cousins and then took her two daughters and drove to her parents' home where she was living. Since it was so late, she told police she couldn't get into the house and they went back to the car, where they fell asleep.

The 13-year-old daughter told police she woke up to find Upshaw's boyfriend having sex with her, court documents stated.

The victim woke up her mother and said her that her boyfriend had just raped her. The man fled and the mother took her daughter to the hospital.
On Friday, the victim was interviewed again by police. The mother continued to deny her boyfriend's involvement until officers conducted a second interview later that day. The court document said Upshaw admitted to sending the suspect messages to "get out." She said she was a bad mother and knew he had done this, court paperwork stated.
http://www.kpho.com/story/21847842/pd-woman-arrested-in-phoenix-sexual-assault

There would be more police investigating had this been me. One for the rape and the other for the MURDER of the bastard that touched my kid.

court document said Upshaw admitted to sending the suspect messages to "get out." She said she was a bad mother and knew he had done this, court paperwork stated.

She is a pathetic excuse for a woman as well as a Mother. Who helps the man escape who raped your 13 year old daughter??

I'm confused. The woman dropped off her BF and his cousin at their house, then she drove to her parents house with her children but was locked out so they slept in the car. The daughter woke up to the BF raping her...in the car? Huh?

I'm confused. The woman dropped off her BF and his cousin at their house, then she drove to her parents house with her children but was locked out so they slept in the car. The daughter woke up to the BF raping her...in the car? Huh?

I had to reread it too couple times but thats what I got from it

Back