• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

SoUncool

With my all by myself...
Kid golfers, strippers share golf course

http://www.wjla.com/news/aploader.html?js=wciv&id=531016

A close encounter between flirtatious strippers and children playing in a golf tournament was the result of "mistiming," golf course officials said Tuesday as they apologized to parents. The scantily clad women spilled out of a limousine as the youngsters were finishing their game as part of the Gold Crown Junior Golf Association tournament Monday. Tournament officials said they were not warned the strippers would be arriving before the end of the game for children, who ranged in age from 7 to 12. The women were part of Shotgun Willie's Charity Golf Tournament to benefit breast cancer. The strippers were to serve as caddies to patron's of the strip club. A club manager said there were 144 golfers and 70 caddies (uh, you mean strippers?).

A woman told KUSA-TV the event drew curious questions from her children, who asked her why the men joining the strippers had water guns and why the women wore only their underwear. KUSA said the woman declined to be identified.

Eagle Trace Golf Course manager Evelyn Koch says the women were forbidden from going topless and that they were just flirting with the men.

"I cannot tell you the girls didn't flash out there but it wasn't a free-for-all," Koch said. She said the Shotgun Willie's crowd and the young golfers had to share the same clubhouse while the children had lunch because their tournament started later than expected.

Still, she said the Broomfield golf course was sorry children were present when the strippers arrived.

Golf course instructor Dustin Moser said some of the strippers "got a little out of control" but that it happened after the children had left.

Latest posts

Back