• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Jaded

Staff member
10fnnk8.jpg

25ap91t.jpg

WASHINGTON COUNTY, Ore. - Washington County Sheriff's Deputies, local police officers and animal control personnel descended on a home Thursday and reportedly removed "50 to 100" dogs and three children from filthy conditions.

Exotic birds were also in the rural Washington County home and other animals were in pens on the property.

The three children at the home were also taken into protective custody. They are reportedly the grandchildren of the woman who lived at the home.

Investigators said the woman at the residence did have a license as a dog breeder. One neighbor told KATU News that the home had been a problem for over 10 years.

Most of the dogs found at the home are Chihuahuas, a popular small dog weighing only a few pounds at most. Early reports listed the dogs as Pomeranians, which are about the same size and build as Chihuahuas.

Sgt. Dave Thompson with the Washington County Sheriff's Office said a cursory inspection inside the home revealed the dogs to be in overall good condition but that the home was filthy, with feces "all over the place" and generally unsanitary conditions.

In aerial video, animal control trailers could be seen being loaded with dozens of pet carriers. Other larger dogs on the property were also being attended to.

The woman, who has not yet been identified, was cited for animal neglect Thursday afternoon.

The investigation is continuing.

http://www.katu.com/news/18144109.html

I'm glad the dogs all seem to be fairly healthy...but DAMN!! That's a lot of poop! How can anyone live with the smell?? :eek:

I think if someone asked me to clean that mess up, I would just set fire to the place and rebuild.

There really is no excuse for that. That is why if you choose to go the breeder route, you must insist on seeing where the pups are raised. Ugh.

There were KIDS in that shit? :eek: Where the fuck was the mother - why would she leave her kids in such a place? She needs to sit in the same cell as the grandmother. Fucking nasty whores!:grrrrrr:

When I first moved up here I stayed with a friend of mine till I got on my feet. That house had 5 dogs, 4 puppies, 10 cats, 6 kittens and 25 horses. Also her 3 kids. It was so filthy you couldn't walk. It took me and my boyfriend 6 DAYS to clean it enough that I didn't womit when I walked in. There was actual moldy cat feces piled inches high behind the couch. Need I go on? So yes, people do live like this.

"The woman, who has not yet been identified, was cited for animal neglect Thursday afternoon."

Not child neglect and endangerment as well? Well who the fuck wrote that book they were supposed to throw at her.

Back